Who do you want to replace Mac?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I know you couldt tell zone from man even but watch a few plays in the first half and a few plays in the second and see if you notice anything about the space between the receivers and the dbs. They ran the plays we called just like AA did.

Lol nice insult, I can promise you that you're wrong. I realize our DC is a moron and we play soft coverage a lot, however our 2 big breakdowns were in man. Dawson got caught looking in the backfield and Tabor bit hard on the double move (trying to go for the big play)

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Football money, mostly Espn money these days do to empty seats and waning products sales, isnt public money.

So tired of hearing you drunk professors pissing and moaning about how tough it is to get by on six figures and your slavish 6 hour workweek.

It is not your money. It was never your money.

:burn2:

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
After reading this thread. This the exact reason I only check this place once a week. Sky is always falling. Everything is as worse as it can be and a bunch of get off my lawn posters. I enjoy quite a few of you but the negativity at this board is just too much to overcome for me.

If Mac is the issue it wouldn't be until the 3rd year anyways. Y'all just emotional. Go GATORS!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
After reading this thread. This the exact reason I only check this place once a week. Sky is always falling. Everything is as worse as it can be and a bunch of get off my lawn posters. I enjoy quite a few of you but the negativity at this board is just too much to overcome for me.

If Mac is the issue it wouldn't be until the 3rd year anyways. Y'all just emotional. Go GATORS!
1-5 vs ranked teams - 3-4 in his last seven - all 4 losses were against ranked teams

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We had a bad half so our coaches and players have to learn from that and make adjustments, get better, and move on. Go Gators!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The question was who do you want. Briles, herman or petrino.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We had a bad half so our coaches and players have to learn from that and make adjustments, get better, and move on. Go Gators!!

If they(the coaches) are having to learn from that then they shouldn't have been hired to begin with...sorry.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Volnation was having this same discussion re: Butch during the first half.:grin:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

You should have read the chat box during the first half. Then we went all bipolar in the 2nd half. It was entertaining at least.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's a fan message board. Maybe somebody didn't tell you.

These boards are not for everyone. As for me, I enjoy being able to vent with my Gator brethren. This board keeps fans from breaking property or striking their spouses. We offer an important public service here.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Football money, mostly Espn money these days do to empty seats and waning products sales, isnt public money.

So tired of hearing you drunk professors pissing and moaning about how tough it is to get by on six figures and your slavish 6 hour workweek.

It is not your money. It was never your money.
You've gone over the edge into stupidity.

Let's assume more debt! We can become like FSU and have public money pay for atheletics!

If you want UF to spend more money, you step up to the plate! Write the check!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's a fan message board. Maybe somebody didn't tell you.

These boards are not for everyone. As for me, I enjoy being able to vent with my Gator brethren. This board keeps fans from breaking property or striking their spouses. We offer an important public service here.

So as a service you'll send a GC poster over to slug my wife ?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Isnt it obvious. Hell, there are least 10 geniuses in here that totally understand how to keep us at an "elite" level. With resumes like these keyboard commandos wtf do we pay morons with the deficits they have when all we need to do is hire from Gator Chatter.

The job and solution is so simple. First we spend into oblivion so our athletes live in opulence with video game, giant pools with water slides and gourmet food each night. Then we go find the best coach (flavor of the month) and throw gazillions at him so our fragile fcn egos will be assuaged as soon as possible. MAKE GATOR FOOTBALL GREAT AGAIN

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You've gone over the edge into stupidity.

Let's assume more debt! We can become like FSU and have public money pay for atheletics!

If you want UF to spend more money, you step up to the plate! Write the check!
Just stfu and dive back into your bottle.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Isnt it obvious. Hell, there are least 10 geniuses in here that totally understand how to keep us at an "elite" level. With resumes like these keyboard commandos wtf do we pay morons with the deficits they have when all we need to do is hire from Gator Chatter.

The job and solution is so simple. First we spend into oblivion so our athletes live in opulence with video game, giant pools with water slides and gourmet food each night. Then we go find the best coach (flavor of the month) and throw gazillions at him so our fragile fcn egos will be assuaged as soon as possible. MAKE GATOR FOOTBALL GREAT AGAIN
Coach, have you ever considered the possibility that fan message boards are not for you?

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I'm not ready for any beheadings yet but this game definitely knocked me off the Mac bandwagon. That said, I hope he will succeed because, well, because that would be great, but the total collapse of basically everything is just inexcusable. We MUST be better than that, no excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.