Will Muschamp

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Gator Fever;n60206 said:
""We need to stay the course right now," Muschamp said. "That's a good football team but we have a good football team too so everything is still out there in front of us."

I swear it makes you think Muschamp is on some serious drugs saying stuff like that.

Do you expect Muschamp to say we suck and that we are a horrible team???
Stay the course? ICEBERG!!!! Nevermind...we already hit it.

Stay the course....f ing stupid. Gawd he sucks so bad.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n60209 said:
No I expect to hear things must change because they obviously aren't working now and we will get this corrected etc.- there is no excuse for what we saw out there today.

He was saving that for his Breakfeast with Muschamp show. Which is what he said is that there are changes that need to be made, in all three phases of the game. That the defense shouldn't give up that many yards, and the offense needs to convert on third down. And that show is absolutely awful.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
Gator Fever;n60209 said:
No I expect to hear things must change because they obviously aren't working now and we will get this corrected etc.- there is no excuse for what we saw out there today.

He was saving that for his Breakfeast with Muschamp show. Which is what he said is that there are changes that need to be made, in all three phases of the game. That the defense shouldn't give up that many yards, and the offense needs to convert on third down. And that show is absolutely awful.
The last sentence is my feeling on the show and doesn't reflect the opinions of Mick Hubert or Will Muschamp.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gatorbreath said:
Gatoravatara;n59420 said:
Are really going to be able speak our mind or will the pumpers flip out again?

Are you cereal? There are no Pumpers left. Ones with a modicum of sanity, anyway.

I was the last one out of the room and I shut the lights out when I left.
no,, trust me they are still here, plotting and thinking of excuses,,

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
i knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy who was a cousin of the guy said that no matter what, fooley will let the chump finish the season no matter what! stay buckled up my gator breathern its going to be a bumpy ride!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1 said:
i knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy who was a cousin of the guy said that no matter what, fooley will let the chump finish the season no matter what! stay buckled up my gator breathern its going to be a bumpy ride!
Dark Helmet?

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
dubster1 said:
nope,, Its me!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1 said:
Spaceballs reference, I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
dubster1 said:
well after speaking to all those guys, they feel we should give fooley & the chump one more year to get a grip! please dont tell the pumpers we had this conversation.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious said:
I miss that sig. pic. someone had of Muschamp in front of a christmas tree engulfed in flames, saying "I'll get it FIXED!"
That was funny.
That was mine on the other board.. I'll see if I can find it again for you

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1 said:
Muschamp stays if he is in the SEC Championship Game, if not. Like the last coach with this long of a layoff between appearances, he will be let go.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
dubster1 said:
dont bet the farm on it douggie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator