Will Muschamp

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n60336 said:
If we lose to TN and he still remains the coach, its just gonna get ugly for the Gator Nation.

Foley says he has full faith in Will and he just needs to show we are heading in the right direction from last season. I doubt he is gone that soon after a Tenn loss.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1 said:
i knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy who was a cousin of the guy said that no matter what, fooley will let the chump finish the season no matter what! stay buckled up my gator breathern its going to be a bumpy ride!
Just going by Foley's history. The Bull Gator's do not like going 5 years between appearances.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gatoravatara said:
If we lose to TN and he still remains the coach, its just gonna get ugly for the Gator Nation.
come on vatara its ugly now!

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever said:

Foley says he has full faith in Will and he just needs to show we are heading in the right direction from last season. I doubt he is gone that soon after a Tenn loss.
gator fev. the chump is here to stay, until the end of the season. fooley's ego will not let him stop the bleeding just yet! after the season

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:

you are probably right unfortunately

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:

Foley will probably know the direction by early November.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever said:

lmao, fooley knows the direction now, and so does most bullgators!

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well we beat a pretty good high school team in game #1. Then, we knocked off the new SEC powerhouse Kentucky Wildcats in a triple overtime thriller. So we stubbed our toe a little up in Bama. But hey, we were actually tied a few times and our white uniforms looked pretty. I would say that all is just fine with our football program.

IT IS MELTDOWN TIME. DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE IN A MODERN ERA LOW? DO WE NOT GRASP HOW QUICKLY THIS PROGRAM HAS TANKED? THE LONGER WE WAIT TO DEAL WITH IT THE LONGER WE WILL WAIT FOR IT TO HEAL.

My fairly tale ending is that SOS comes home with his son and we all live happily ever after. While I understand that is both sentimental and likely not possible, I am fine with having a giant poodle on the sideline as our HBC because that is a step in the right direction, heck put cardboard version of Doug Dickey down there...that works too.

JF, the kitchen is on fire. Our beloved football program has Titanic written on the side of it and you are the only one that can stop the Ice berg that the entire country knows we are going to hit.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator charm;n60361 said:
Well we beat a pretty good high school team in game #1. Then, we knocked off the new SEC powerhouse Kentucky Wildcats in a triple overtime thriller. So we stubbed our toe a little up in Bama. But hey, we were actually tied a few times and our white uniforms looked pretty. I would say that all is just fine with our football program.

IT IS MELTDOWN TIME. DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE IN A MODERN ERA LOW? DO WE NOT GRASP HOW QUICKLY THIS PROGRAM HAS TANKED? THE LONGER WE WAIT TO DEAL WITH IT THE LONGER WE WILL WAIT FOR IT TO HEAL.

My fairly tale ending is that SOS comes home with his son and we all live happily ever after. While I understand that is both sentimental and likely not possible, I am fine with having a giant poodle on the sideline as our HBC because that is a step in the right direction, heck put cardboard version of Doug Dickey down there...that works too.

JF, the kitchen is on fire. Our beloved football program has Titanic written on the side of it and you are the only one that can stop the Ice berg that the entire country knows we are going to hit.

I have a suggestion. If it really bothers you, why don't you just cut a check for about 11 million and send it to Foley with a letter explaining you'd like him to use it to buy out Muchamp's contract. While you're at it, send him a list of your favorite prospective replacements. That'll probably accomplish more than a temper tantrum on a message board.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:

You know this from a personal relationship with them?

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever said:

naw i dont, just judging by his past decisions about our program or lack thereof a program,,,ga.southern,,vandy @ home 3 overtimes to beat ky,,,,sodimizing at the hands of bama,,,etc

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you so much for the comments. I appreciate it very much. I assure you my blood bleeds as orange and blue as yours does. I also suspect that I have been a Gator before you were born. My season tickets belonged to my father in 1963. So, my perspective is tempered by the good and the bad (and now the ugly). I graduated from UF in 1978. I watched 0-11. This is a big mess.

I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you not turn this message board into what the other one became. You disagree with me, that is fine, I respect that. Don't act like a NOLE.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:

I do know a couple of Bullgators. And according to them this is make or break for Muschamp. They are not as upset about the Kentucky game as many on here. More upset by Alabama though. But the standard for them is the same, compete for a championship.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
A loss to Tennesse with an extra week to prepare, will be damming.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gatoravatara said:
"oh" that ugly,,, my bad! i really hope it dont come to that. but,,,,

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All Gators are equal. It is just painful to see what has happened over the last few years. Especially, having seen how frigging long it took us to get to the mountain top. We are better than this and for the life of me I just don't understand how we ended up here. I try to respect all view points and I try NOT to belittle posters. Most of the time, like most I just read.....I am just very unhappy with where our program is right now. The miles I have on my gator odometer give me that right. Since 1969 and the super sophs, I have been there....so no I am not better but perhaps I am older.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
Don't drunk shootings happen in Tennesse regardless?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator