Recruiting WR Binjimin Victor announces today at noon

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So maybe firing Callahan was a signal to might a fire under the rest. He should be buying them cases if Red Bull and telling them to get busy.

I think Collins and Skipper have Bama, MS, and LA. I'm not sure who has GA but they've done a pretty good job. We are struggling in Florida though. I think Callahan had Tampa and Orlando and we're just not landing talent from there.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I wonder if we continue to miss out on top WRs until we have a proven QB that produces consistent offense. I think Harris' late season nose dive is making them think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bingo! Early playing time sin't worth much if it's Clarabelle tossing you the ball.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I think Collins and Skipper have Bama, MS, and LA. I'm not sure who has GA but they've done a pretty good job. We are struggling in Florida though. I think Callahan had Tampa and Orlando and we're just not landing talent from there.
I thought Shannon had Florida as well.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
That hasn't stopped UGA or LSU from landing studs.
Well then it falls back to the two possibilities that either our coaches can't recruit, or they are so smart they know the 3* they got are actually better than the 4-5* everyone else seems to be landing.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Well then it falls back to the two possibilities that either our coaches can't recruit, or they are so smart they know the 3* they got are actually better than the 4-5* everyone else seems to be landing.
:lol: Well I guess I'll hope the latter is true. At least right up until it isn't.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zach has a story saying we are out for Nate Craig Meyers. NCM lists Ole Miss, Auburn, NC, and FSU.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Cleveland and Stove boys.

Hammond
Swain
Massey
Cleveland
Stove
Wells

I will gladly take this!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
NCM lost his 5th star with Rivals. Cleveland shot up about 100 spots.
I saw that! The reason I like Cleveland better is because he has great size/length, he's faster,works harder,and he plays pissed off like he's trying to prove something on every play. Hope we land him!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw that! The reason I like Cleveland better is because he has great size/length, he's faster,works harder,and he plays pissed off like he's trying to prove something on every play. Hope we land him!

His speed is elite. We haven't had fast receivers in a long time. Plus he has size. Best of both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator