#1 Michigan vs #2 Washington: The Old Penix Is Still Going To Town

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That’s his ghey passive/aggressive UF done me wrong stab. I just hope he’s found a good bridge club that enjoys his rambling and gets him out of the house some.
:exactly: Total asshurt by this fraud.

Looking at the list he ranked, lets see.

FSU - had some success
Meatchicken - Won
Bama- Got his ass kicked
UGA - Won and got his ass kicked bad.
Mizzou- Got beat, outcoached, and FIRED.

Out of all previous coaches Dickey and Zook were my most disliked. I can say now this asshat has ascended to the top of the list. If we were over out in public he would need one of these........

Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Looking at the list he ranked, lets see.

FSU - had some success
Meatchicken - Won
Bama- Got his ass kicked
UGA - Won and got his ass kicked bad.
Mizzou- Got beat, outcoached, and FIRED.

Out of all previous coaches Dickey and Zook were my most disliked. I can say now this asshat has ascended to the top of the list. If we were over out in public he would need one of these........

Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky
In Dan’s case it would be a shot to his FUPA

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I cannot see how he comes to this conclusion other than he is a blithering idiot
While we certainly can’t disregard the idiot factor (he is “Dypschitt Dan” after all), I think @cover2 was closer to the mark and this is him taking a shot and showing he’s still butt-hurt. In some weird way this may also be an effort to be “controversial” in a way that will somehow help his new career. The previous career may be should be finished.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There really is no reason for Mullen to put this out there before Monday's championship game. Besides the obvious miss on FSU and Georgia, what if Michigan blows out Washington by 35? Do the Huskies still claim #2?

No, I think he did it because he's now a media guy and recognizes his value as judged by clicks. He's officially a media whore.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There really is no reason for Mullen to put this out there before Monday's championship game. Besides the obvious miss on FSU and Georgia, what if Michigan blows out Washington by 35? Do the Huskies still claim #2?

No, I think he did it because he's now a media guy and recognizes his value as judged by clicks. He's officially a media whore.
also knows we'll give him hell for it = clicks

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Meh, not particularly excited for this game. Hope UW wins, though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He liked the paycheck but not the work. It says something when the sycophants around the program are constantly commenting on how little he worked even in year 2.

It was easily the worst hire. Obviously Chimp, Butterteeth and Slingblade were terrible hires also but at least they weren't KNOWN bad coaches. You could look at the other three and see they are unlikely to succeed based on their tendencies, but with Douchebag Dan we hired a guy who lost the previous season at South Alabama. All his other flaws were on display previously.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Meh, not particularly excited for this game. Hope UW wins, though.
If Michigan's DL/Defense is as dominant, I don't see UW winning. Maybe their game against Bama was "once in a lifetime", but they really out manned alabummer last week.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just pulling for GBHOR's marital happiness and so he can get laid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator