# 1 OLB "Mack" Wilson Names Florida His Leader!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Morrison got burned even by Morrison trying to cover standards.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
I never said I wanted us to lose? Where to F did you get that? I said, we are obviously not going undefeated. If you think our Offense is going to miraculously win games all year long you should go back to Fantasy Land and say hello to Peter Pan for us. All I said, was that when we lose a few games...which we will, I hope the recruiting momentum stays strong. Again, you will fit in GREAT on Gatorcountry.com, as most of the clowns who post there think the last 5 years didn't happen and we're destined to win the NC this year because of one reason: We're the mighty Gators. Meanwhile, I'll live in the real world. Also, please come back in early January if I'm wrong and rub my face in it. Another tidbit for you: we have NEVER gone undefeated in the 100+ years we've been playing college football...but you think we have a shot this year w/ this offense. Please say hello to Peter Pan for us when you get home tonight to Fantasy Land.

Oh my.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He posted it on Twitter. It's between us and Bama. And he wants to make sure that he's making the right decision.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Iam__MW3: Sorry for getting everyone pumped to see who I'll commit to but, this me going to college the next 3-4 years. Got to make the best decision.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He posted it on Twitter. It's between us and Bama. And he wants to make sure that he's making the right decision.
But neither of us are having a coaching change, head coach anyway. Sounds to me like he may want to throw wherever Smart goes into the mix.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
When he has already said Florida has the academics he is looking for and no depth at LB why would he ever go anywhere else unless someone is pressuring him

GatorGorilla

Jan 2, 2015
6_4063420.jpg

(Photo: Luke Stampini, 247Sports)

Montgomery (Ala.) Park Crossing safety Jeawon Taylor, a Florida commit, was inside The Swamp again Saturday night for the Gators game against Florida State. The energy inside the stadium impressed the 6-foot-2, 190-pound prospect.

“It was great,” Taylor said of his visit. “It was very loud, had my skin crawling the whole game. It was just sad we couldn’t pull out the W.

“The defense played very well. The offense just wasn’t clicking, and that happens sometimes.”

Taylor also happens to be close friends with five-star linebacker Lyndell Wilson, who is considering the Gators and will announce his commitment on Friday. Alabama is considered the other team in the mix to land Wilson. Does Taylor know where Wilson lands?

“Hopefully here,” Taylor said with a smile talking about Florida. “I mean, we’ve always wanted to play with each other since we were little. We always played on different teams, so I’m saying, ‘Come here, we can play on the same team and win together.’”

The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Taylor as the nation’s No. 31 safety in the 2016 class.

GatorGorilla

Jan 2, 2015
Just like all of us, Lyndell "Mack" Wilson is watching the coaching carousel.

Wilson, the 5-star linebacker from Carver-Montgomery, announced Tuesday morning on his Twitter feed that he would not release his top 5 today as originally planned and would not make his commitment on Friday.

Wilson cited "all the coaching changes" as a big reason. Florida and Alabama are thought to be the top contenders for the 6-foot-2, 220-pound Wilson, though schools like LSU, Ole Miss and Ohio State were others in his top 8.

Lyndell Wilson puts trouble in past, matures into elite prospect

Wilson is playing in the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game next week in Hattiesburg, Miss., after Carver's season ended at 3-7.

His friend and teammate, Antonio Nelson, has committed to Florida, along with other close friend Jeawon Taylor, a Park Crossing safety.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking if Smart leaves Bama, it puts UF as the clear choice.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it helps us if he delays his choice. If he picks us early, he'll have a ton of pressure to flip for the next couple months.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would imagine he's getting a ton of pressure from the locals. Probably hard on a local kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator