2016 Class/Remaining Targets

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: Funny how mad some get. It amusing. I always laugh at the name calling part...

You yelled from every mountaintop that this was a top 5 class. You were wrong, very wrong. Man up dude.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who bets against the Gators? That's stupid and doesn't make sense. You are the other stupid pumper. Own it like men. Mac disappointed

I'm not really a pumper I just don't like to always be negative about stuff like you and GatorKev comes to mind. This wasn't an elite class by any means but you can't really expect us to be competing on the level of teams like Alabama right now. We did sign some really good players though. #1 Juco kicker, #1 Juco RB.... 5 4* receivers. Good talent defensively, including 3 linebackers which was a huge need that was filled. Yes, losing Manuel sucks but we can clean that up by picking up some DT's next year and maybe a juco. I just don't get the sky is falling crowd. No, we didn't get everybody we wanted but I believe we got about everything we needed and some. If we won 10 this year with a high school OL and a DB at Qb for half the year what do you think Mac can do with a loaded receiver crew, decent QB, great stable of running backs and improved OL and a good defense?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not really a pumper I just don't like to always be negative about stuff like you and GatorKev comes to mind. This wasn't an elite class by any means but you can't really expect us to be competing on the level of teams like Alabama right now. We did sign some really good players though. #1 Juco kicker, #1 Juco RB.... 5 4* receivers. Good talent defensively, including 3 linebackers which was a huge need that was filled. Yes, losing Manuel sucks but we can clean that up by picking up some DT's next year and maybe a juco. I just don't get the sky is falling crowd. No, we didn't get everybody we wanted but I believe we got about everything we needed and some. If we won 10 this year with a high school OL and a DB at Qb for half the year what do you think Mac can do with a loaded receiver crew, decent QB, great stable of running backs and improved OL and a good defense?

I should be happy with what we have?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You yelled from every mountaintop that this was a top 5 class. You were wrong, very wrong. Man up dude.

I will reply since you didnt respond childishly...well sort of. Anyhow, I have something you will never understand. Its called faith and hope. I still believe without a doubt that Mac will turn things around. It may take some new staff changes I dont know. While you say you dont bet against the gators, you have been doing it all along by basically betting he would fail. You should have went further and gambled with me, you would be 300.00 richer today and yes, I would have actually honored it. The class was not what I expected. I deeply desired to see a top 5 finish and gave our staff the benefit of the doubt. It didnt happen. We definitely need to do better. The difference is between me and you is I am somewhat disappointed. You are thrilled you were right. I still have hope. You are pissed. If beating your chest is satisfying to you, beat away, I would have been saying I told you so if I was right.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did you guys really think hiring Mac was going to right this ship? It was completely suspect from the start and while the first 10 games were a fun ride, it was all window dressing. I mean we were arguably the most successful program of the 2000s and we hired a coach from Colorado State. Sure the Muschamp hire sucked but at least he came from a Blue Blood program so the risk made some sense.

We hired a dorky white guy to recruit and coach (mostly) underprivileged black kids that spend a lot of their day tweeting emojis at each other. You think he can relate or get those guys excited to come be Gators? Sure maybe that model works for a Nick Saban but I don't really see this recruiting thing getting better for Mac over time.

Looking at Jimbo, do you think his looks give him a leg up in recruiting over Mac?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take Putu.. would rather have Robinson, but we got a body that may work out.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's an all American juco cornerback. I'll take him. Good depth

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Looking at Jimbo, do you think his looks give him a leg up in recruiting over Mac?

Maybe,but his street cred is more advanced than Mac since he promotes battering women. Probably beat up his ex-wife too and has a small dick.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Did you guys really think hiring Mac was going to right this ship? It was completely suspect from the start and while the first 10 games were a fun ride, it was all window dressing. I mean we were arguably the most successful program of the 2000s and we hired a coach from Colorado State. Sure the Muschamp hire sucked but at least he came from a Blue Blood program so the risk made some sense.

We hired a dorky white guy to recruit and coach (mostly) underprivileged black kids that spend a lot of their day tweeting emojis at each other. You think he can relate or get those guys excited to come be Gators? Sure maybe that model works for a Nick Saban but I don't really see this recruiting thing getting better for Mac over time.
Yeah, if we had hired Mac while he was still at Bama, it would have been a much better hire. But, NO, stupid us waited until he proved he could be a head coach. I am disappointed, but some of you need to get a grip.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
zurich-classic-gator-gone-wild.gif
This is what we are doing right now

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I will reply since you didnt respond childishly...well sort of. Anyhow, I have something you will never understand. Its called faith and hope. I still believe without a doubt that Mac will turn things around. It may take some new staff changes I dont know. While you say you dont bet against the gators, you have been doing it all along by basically betting he would fail. You should have went further and gambled with me, you would be 300.00 richer today and yes, I would have actually honored it. The class was not what I expected. I deeply desired to see a top 5 finish and gave our staff the benefit of the doubt. It didnt happen. We definitely need to do better. The difference is between me and you is I am somewhat disappointed. You are thrilled you were right. I still have hope. You are pissed. If beating your chest is satisfying to you, beat away, I would have been saying I told you so if I was right.

No. You are very wrong. I am not thrilled. I am pissed. I am pissed that you and your boyfriend don't have the balls to say you were wrong. You insulted me for weeks and now I am back to let you know about it. Mac isn't doing good enough. Say it. I don't want your money. I want you to have the nads to admit that this staff isn't quite up to the task so far.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
No. You are very wrong. I am not thrilled. I am pissed. I am pissed that you and your boyfriend don't have the balls to say you were wrong. You insulted me for weeks and now I am back to let you know about it. Mac isn't doing good enough. Say it. I don't want your money. I want you to have the nads to admit that this staff isn't quite up to the task so far.

Whaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaa Jesus man go masturbate or something....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator