2016 Class/Remaining Targets

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Welp...we just lost the only SEC CB in our class. Aaron Robinson to Bama. Fu*k!!!!!

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know today is throwing a lot of people in a tizzy. As if some people want the roller coaster of play-by-play announcements all day long with the flips and LOIs and mama drama. Fine. Getting worked up all day will change nothing of what these kids do, nor really how the program progresses over the next few years. You could turn off all electronics and just read about it tomorrow, and the effect will be the same with a few less shouting matches or heart palpitations.

Keep this in mind when you feel like today may not live up to your expectations:
I think the most important thing for a recruiting class is to fill your needs. We have done that. A DT would have been nice, but not necessary. QB, LB were necessary. Not the biggest names, but solid guys.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn it. I thought I had read in here that he was in.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
well no one should be upset, they didn't want 3* guys. Big miss for us
That kid hasn't even taken a standardized test yet...talented but the chances of him getting into florida has been questioned for months

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Robinson isn't a 3* guy no matter how they have him rated,period! That boy can play and that's why bama took his ass. He's the only DB we had who can actually play in the SEC,now he's gone! We are recruiting great though fellas,keep pumping the sunshine!

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Much of what you've posted is either not factual(the rankings scale), extreme exaggeration(Mac's recruiting inability), or just ludicrous(most of the names on coaching wish list). That's why people are calling you a troll.
My list was of Coaches I'd rather have over Mac not who I think we could have gotten.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Robinson said part of the reason for the flip was that Mac didn't go in-home with him

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Huh. Interesting. Considering all the pro-UF posturing by the family over the last week.
We we're the first on him when nobody else wanted him and this is how we get repaid,it's unbelievable J! He has the grades also (for everyone who keeps saying he doesn't) just took the ACT the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator