Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we're going to push White out of the class, it'll have to happen soon

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance Owen Pappoe or George Pickens will leave AU if Malzahn is shown the door.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Any chance Owen Pappoe or George Pickens will leave AU if Malzahn is shown the door.

Probably depends on who they hire. UGA's class stayed pretty firm after Richt was let go. They don't have Jeremy Foley as an AD, so they'll probably make a solid hire.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We need to ignore transfer Khalil Tate, dual threat QB.
3-year, 21 game career at Arizona : passing = 24 TDs with 14 Ints, 56% comp rate... 15TDs rushing, 7.7 y/rush
QB rating 132.2

Franks would beat him out in 2019. EJ & JJ would be betrayed that UF is window-shopping other schools' QBs.
Let recruiters focus on filling other needs.

leogator

May 5, 2018
We need to ignore transfer Khalil Tate, dual threat QB.
3-year, 21 game career at Arizona : passing = 24 TDs with 14 Ints, 56% comp rate... 15TDs rushing, 7.7 y/rush
QB rating 132.2

Franks would beat him out in 2019. EJ & JJ would be betrayed that UF is window-shopping other schools' QBs.
Let recruiters focus on filling other needs.
If we are ignoring Kelly Bryant why would we not ignore Khalil Tate? Like I said above, if we had a championship level team and we were a championship level QB away then bring Kelly Bryant or Jalen Hurts. Unfortunately, we'll have holes or inexperience on the DL, OL, LB, S.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If we are ignoring Kelly Bryant why would we not ignore Khalil Tate? Like I said above, if we had a championship level team and we were a championship level QB away then bring Kelly Bryant or Jalen Hurts. Unfortunately, we'll have holes or inexperience on the DL, OL, LB, S.
We need massive numbers on the LOS this cycle.....no less than 8 or 9 and possibly another transfer/Juco or 2 also.

leogator

May 5, 2018
We need massive numbers on the LOS this cycle.....no less than 8 or 9 and possibly another transfer/Juco or 2 also.
A lot will depend on the number of transfers/early NFL entries. But one possible transfer in is Stewart Reese, older brother of the younger David Reese (the one not from Michigan wearing #33 ;)). Mama Reese wants her boys closer to home. It will all depend on whether he can graduate early. He's a real good student and want to go to med school. He's being playing RT at Miss State. Depending on whether Jawaan Taylor goes to the NFL, which I expect, then Stewart Reese and Stone Forsythe could anchor the ends of the OL. Buchanan will be the center with Bleich and Heggie in the two guard spots. That's not a bad starting 5. Of course that can all change depending on who early enrolls who shows up in the bowl game prep/spring practice, etc.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Probably depends on who they hire. UGA's class stayed pretty firm after Richt was let go. They don't have Jeremy Foley as an AD, so they'll probably make a solid hire.
They are firing a coach that just got a 7 year extension for a ****ton of money.....I'd say thats a bad hire!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
A lot will depend on the number of transfers/early NFL entries. But one possible transfer in is Stewart Reese, older brother of the younger David Reese (the one not from Michigan wearing #33 ;)). Mama Reese wants her boys closer to home. It will all depend on whether he can graduate early. He's a real good student and want to go to med school. He's being playing RT at Miss State. Depending on whether Jawaan Taylor goes to the NFL, which I expect, then Stewart Reese and Stone Forsythe could anchor the ends of the OL. Buchanan will be the center with Bleich and Heggie in the two guard spots. That's not a bad starting 5. Of course that can all change depending on who early enrolls who shows up in the bowl game prep/spring practice, etc.
I think Taylor is gone. My number may seem high to some but when it comes to OL/DL half of them never develop to see the field consistently/and or get booted out/academics/pot and so on....Your net is usually 50% or lower is what I'm trying to say. Injuries also claims a big share throughout the season.....our oline remained unbelievably healthy this season which is the exception rather than the rule.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did Hurts' playing in the Iron Bowl alter anything about him transferring ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator