Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
UF offered Miami OL commit Kingsley Eguakun and he scheduled an OV:

upload_2018-11-27_19-29-43.png

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hard to miss how visible and aggressive Dan and company have been since Saturday on the trail.

He’s got a good body of work with UF to show off now and it’s easy to make the argument that we’re on the way.

leogator

May 5, 2018
In home visit w/ Derick Hunter. This is going to be interesting:

They are visiting Fuller right now after visiting with Hunter , just after the CFP ratings have been released. I am sure they will bring up that we are up to 9 and heading for a New Years day bowl.

leogator

May 5, 2018
UF offered Miami OL commit Kingsley Eguakun and he scheduled an OV:

A very aggressive OL that plays angry.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
They are visiting Fuller right now after visiting with Hunter , just after the CFP ratings have been released. I am sure they will bring up that we are up to 9 and heading for a New Years day bowl.

And FSU is heading to the toilet bowl. I love that dan is striking while the iron’s hot. No mercy! Gotta secure these flips Dan!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

He may have been the best QB at last year’s FNL.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

TOS has implied the staff wants a JUCO and/or grad transfer at either/or OL & DL. There are several kids the fit the bill from UNC. Reese's brother from MSU is another OL that could grad transfer (we would need an OT if Taylor leaves). Also, the JUCO DT Datona Jackson is visiting on Dec 7th.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do we have any EEs yet? I guess it only matters if we can land EEs that can countback to fill those empty seats from last year.

Unlike last year, when so many seemed to be EEing, I don't think I've heard one yet.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Eguakun is a Jax kid committed to scUM? This has to stop.

They also got the stud WR from Fletcher HS.

TJ Jones is getting a few CB's to Miami as well.

We need to take back Jacksonville. It's inexcusable. Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and UGA have been plucking kids out of Jacksonville for at least the last 5 years. Needs to come to an end.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I have not heard anything about it. Unless they want to transfer and sit out a year or are graduate transfers or can show hardship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator