Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
OK, I can see Trask transferring but EJ, no. He will be given every opportunity to compete. If EJ leaves then hell yes we need a graduate transfer. Also if Jawaan Taylor stays and Stewart Reese transfers to us then we're going to be set on the tackles. If Zuniga stays then we'll need a JUCO WDE to shore up depth there since I assume that Zuniga will play WDE. I will feel a lot better we can shore up our defensive backfield. We are recruiting a lot of DBs and we have a very good chance of signing up Steele, Elam and our old friend Elijah Blades. Yeah, if certain chips fall our way we could contend for an East championship. That's what makes this offseason both scary and exciting. Lots of moving pieces.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I think Taylor is gone. My number may seem high to some but when it comes to OL/DL half of them never develop to see the field consistently/and or get booted out/academics/pot and so on....Your net is usually 50% or lower is what I'm trying to say. Injuries also claims a big share throughout the season.....our oline remained unbelievably healthy this season which is the exception rather than the rule.
Except for Heggie which would have been a great addition to our line if he had stayed healthy.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Auburn and Malzhan are in talks for him to stay at Auburn with a reduction in buyouts on both sides and possibly annual salary. Probably some coaches being let go as well.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Zachary Carter is starting to play pretty well there. Langham was not really needed this year. Ancrum if he does not transfer out will also be a solid contributor and we will get a really decent SDE out of Pickering, Fuller and Hunter. I suspect one of those will be the SDE and the other 2 will put on some weight and move inside. What I have not seen is any movement on a true NT. Maybe we are \ going to run a 4-2-5 system and we don't need a NT.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Heard he is dialed into FSU. Would be nice to steel him away
Ehhhhh, not as dialed in as you think. FSU class is on the verge of falling completely apart. If they can hold on they would have done a masterful job of holding it together. I personally think that at a minimum Fuller, Hunter, Akheem Dent, Travis Jay will not be part of this class. We are applying a lot of pressure to Dontae Lucas for an official visit. We have kept in contact with Dontae all along. The fact that we got an in home visit means he's still receptive to our pitch.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stealing their only OL recruit would be sexcellent.

It would also put Clown Town in full on :panic: mode.

I'm sure @dubster1 will be heading to Tally to console Taggelwain.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ehhhhh, not as dialed in as you think. FSU class is on the verge of falling completely apart. If they can hold on they would have done a masterful job of holding it together. I personally think that at a minimum Fuller, Hunter, Akheem Dent, Travis Jay will not be part of this class. We are applying a lot of pressure to Dontae Lucas for an official visit. We have kept in contact with Dontae all along. The fact that we got an in home visit means he's still receptive to our pitch.
Any chance Dent would look here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.