Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, Trask isn't going anywhere. And it's very likely Franks is the day one starter.

However, Franks is the only real probable transfer. But that would only happen if EJ wins the job in the spring.
QB isn't a pressing need. The only way we take another QB in this cycle is if one of the top guys came to us and asks to be in(which rarely happens). Dan won't reach just for the sake of doing it. I think he really likes EJ and JJ for his system. And he'd be fine with those 2 guys and Franks on the roster.
I doubt Mullen names a starter in the spring. Will likely say what he needs to say to keep 'em all on-board.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Yeah, Trask isn't going anywhere. And it's very likely Franks is the day one starter.

However, Franks is the only real probable transfer. But that would only happen if EJ wins the job in the spring.
QB isn't a pressing need. The only way we take another QB in this cycle is if one of the top guys came to us and asks to be in(which rarely happens). Dan won't reach just for the sake of doing it. I think he really likes EJ and JJ for his system. And he'd be fine with those 2 guys and Franks on the roster.

When was the last time that we got a high 3 star- 4 star QB every cycle for three years in a row?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you ask him as last time we had 4* or better QBs in consecutive classes I would say Meyer.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
How does FSU and Miami miss out on Max Johnson? Richt is his Uncle and Brad Johnson is his dad. You really have to screw that up.

leogator

May 5, 2018
How does FSU and Miami miss out on Max Johnson? Richt is his Uncle and Brad Johnson is his dad. You really have to screw that up.
Both staffs looked clueless. He probably also looked at the OL he will be operating behind and neither OL looked especially stout. Also Joe Burrow will be gone at the end of 2019 season so the path is pretty clear after 2019.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Crystal ball from 247 on Dorlus FWIW. In my opinion he puts on 25-30# and moves inside. Quick first step and seems very stout against the run. Does not stay blocked very long.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Crystal ball from 247 on Dorlus FWIW. In my opinion he puts on 25-30# and moves inside. Quick first step and seems very stout against the run. Does not stay blocked very long.

This is surprising this early. I figured he'd be the plan B, but closer to signing day.

I don't know what TF Marks is doing. We've stuck with his low 3-star ass this long. Unless the staff is backing off he's being a punk. He's the only true WR in the class. Fortunately we could probably get TJ Jones, who's a similar type receiver as Marks, if we get desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.