Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I hope Burney chills out on the whole growing thing. He would be a good safety

leogator

May 5, 2018
It seems that we have been successful in convincing certain prospects to not early enroll and postpone their OV until January. I think there's still a lot of movement as to who stays and who goes to the NFL and transfers out. Some of the more attractive recruits also are not signing early because they want to see where their position coaches/coordinators end up. Last year a lot of them signed early and then saw their position coaches leave for greener pastures or fired. There is a prediction that fewer recruits sign early this year than last year. We will see.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It seems that we have been successful in convincing certain prospects to not early enroll and postpone their OV until January. .
why is that a good idea?

you're saying we can't land them and we're just hoping to get them not to commit to the other guy?

we need a ton of EEs if we're going to fill last year's spots

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What? Nobody on earth reminds more people of what they said 5 years ago than the swamp donk dick dragger. Im just happy I am not a family member...
yes, if you beat me over the head for 7 years about how good chump and butters are, I will remind you.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
why is that a good idea?

you're saying we can't land them and we're just hoping to get them not to commit to the other guy?

Man, you just want instant gratification. What’s wrong with you.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
yes, if you beat me over the head for 7 years about how good chump and butters are, I will remind you.

Problem is, only like 2 people did that and you blame the general population for it. Seems like I remember you blaming a dozen people who aren't even members here. Personally I never thought butters was good but I tried my best to support him because I love the gator program. Shame on me.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Problem is, only like 2 people did that and you blame the general population for it. Seems like I remember you blaming a dozen people who aren't even members here. Personally I never thought butters was good but I tried my best to support him because I love the gator program. Shame on me.

I was right there with you UNTIL the stuff came out about S&C and Special Teams. And then there was NORD.

BOY was I wrong

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Problem is, only like 2 people did that and you blame the general population for it. Seems like I remember you blaming a dozen people who aren't even members here.
:lmao2:

wut?

you are still my favorite Donkey Hunter.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

The problem is the fake lawyer is wrong on just about everything, so he pretends that others were wrong not him. Sadly he takes up much more bandwidth here than he is worth.

leogator

May 5, 2018
why is that a good idea?

No, what I am saying is that we only have 11 seniors. So we need a few people to leave early to the NFL or graduate and we need to have exit interviews with the transfers out. Unless they want to leave we can't get their replacements.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, what I am saying is that we only have 11 seniors. So we need a few people to leave early to the NFL or graduate and we need to have exit interviews with the transfers out. Unless they want to leave we can't get their replacements.
Dude, we have less than 80 scholly kids (really scholly kids not walkons awarded scholkies) and about 30 more that need to transfer to 1AA.

We arent short on seats by any stretch ofnthe imagination. If we hope to leave the thirs tier we are going to have land 25 at least every year and process the ones who havent or chose not to develop out.

If we want to start winning championships, we are going to have to start making these kids earn their 25-30k per year in benefits.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.