Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Dude, we have like 75 scholly kids (really scholly kids not walkons) and about 30 that need to transfer to 1AA.

We arent short onnseats by any stretch ofnthe imagination and if we hope to leave the thirs tier we are going to have land 25 at least every year and process the ones who dont develop out.
We can't process anybody out unless they want to transfer. We can suggest it but if they want to stay they stay. We give 4 year scholarships. We are not Alabama. Same thing with early NFL entries. We can't push them out.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
We can't process anybody out unless they want to transfer. We can suggest it but if they want to stay they stay. We give 4 year scholarships. We are not Alabama. Same thing with early NFL entries. We can't push them out.

Sure we can, we don't.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We can't process anybody out unless they want to transfer..
Are you of your fvkking mind?

Other than some quotes from Horseteeth Fooley 6 years ago, do you have a source that we are still doingnthat anyway. Mullinz has conspicuously not mentioned it (to my knowledge).

That plan was always idiotic and a quick recipe for disaster.

I promise you, we can easily make it painful and embarrasing enough for those who need to go to be gone.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Are you of your fvkking mind?

Other than some quotes from Horseteeth Fooley 6 years ago, do you have a source that we are still doingnthat anyway. Mullinz has conspicuously not mentioned it (to my knowledge).

That plan was always idiotic and a quick recipe for disaster.

I promise you, we can easily make it painful and embarrasing enough for those who need to go to be gone.
"In 2015, the NCAA Division I “Power 5” Schools implemented a rule that has the effect of “protecting” Division I student-athletes from having their athletic scholarship cancelled or not renewed for any athletics reason. Quite simply, a coach cannot take away a scholarship for poor athletic performance."
The Facts About “Guaranteed” Multi-Year NCAA Division I Scholarships

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There would be a lot of voluntary quitters.

Remedial workouts for people who dont make workout and weight goals, remedials for people who dont get passing grades in games, practices, and skill drills.

Also long as we keep take 12-15 while Bammer takes 25 every year, we will continue to be a third tier team that loses to Kintuckies and Mizzus.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
There would be a lot of voluntary quitters.

Remedial workouts for people who dont make workout and weight goals, remedials for people who dont get passing grades in games, practices, and skill drills.

Also long as we keep take 12-15 while Bammer takes 25 every year, we will continue to be a third tier team that loses to Kintuckies and Mizzus.
I am not saying that there will not be "voluntary" departures. I am just saying that the timing of the open recruiting period before the early signing period vis a vis exit interviews for the departing players is kind of awkward. Unless somebody like for example Green puts their name in the transfer portal then no exit interview is necessary.
I think in the end we will have 25-27 scholarships to give.

Last edited:

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
why would sanders go there? didnt he see how the nulls totally ruined akers , the big 5 star get from a couple years ago

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would be surprised if it’s not Bama. I’ve heard no chatter regarding UF in months.

Alabama's class is sick this year. Probably going to be the highest point total class since they started ranking classes. I just want to know how long Saban is going to stick around.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kid looks like a diva, tweets out that obvious fsu commitment, then says he's 100% not committed and that he'll announce on tv.

:rolleyes:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If you want to throw up:

tenor.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
JUCO SDE Taures Payne de-committed from Kentucky. #4 SDE, #53 overall JUCO player....but has an unimpressive offer list. He was offered last week by UF:

upload_2018-11-29_20-28-35.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.