Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I'm not sure how you'd make it work, but I love the idea.

Maybe someone creates a ranking system for players at the end of their college career based on position / performance, and then you can compare them to their recruiting ranking?

Should be a lot easier to objectively ranking college football players with their stats behind them.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Thanks man!!!!:tongue:

I could do a totally subjective one, labeling them busts, contributors and stars totally based upon my impressions.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Can we start cutting Mullen a little slack now on recruiting?

OL and a QB and I can see ATL from here.
This class is still mediocre. We will see how it ends. The lack of any safety prospects is baffling.

I will say it does seem like Mac pissed off a lot of kids in this class. Some kids won’t even take a second look at us. 2020 and 2021 seem to be off to hot starts with Mullen and crew building those relationships from scratch.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can we start cutting Mullen a little slack now on recruiting?

OL and a QB and I can see ATL from here.

Please stop w/ these posts every time we land a commitment. He's doing what we thought he would. I'm not ready to spike the football because he flipped the 780th ranked 3-star OL. Tarquin is a good get, and he's the highest ranked OL we have at #284 overall - meanwhile, our competition is landing similar positions that are ranked in the top 100. Let's spike the football when we get a 5-star or a high 4-star like Steele. Otherwise, just stop.

For anybody butt-hurt by those comments, here's some clarification:

Alabama has 2 OL's in the top 50, A&M has an OT that's ranked #13 overall, UGA has 2 OL's in the top 220, LSU has 2 OL's in the top 200.

So again, let's not spike the football because we got #780....

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
4 Star WR Arjei Henderson lists Florida and LSU as his front runners. Says Jalon and Jayden Hill recruit him the most. With LSU’s lack of offense and qb development this could be a steal out of nowhere for Florida.

Said all along there’s a ton of kids out there we haven’t heard of that are heavily talking to Florida

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
South Carolina aggressively going after Steele late....TRob was in home with him immediately after Mullen left.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Please stop w/ these posts every time we land a commitment. He's doing what we thought he would. I'm not ready to spike the football because he flipped the 780th ranked 3-star OL. Tarquin is a good get, and he's the highest ranked OL we have at #284 overall - meanwhile, our competition is landing similar positions that are ranked in the top 100. Let's spike the football when we get a 5-star or a high 4-star like Steele. Otherwise, just stop.

For anybody butt-hurt by those comments, here's some clarification:

Alabama has 2 OL's in the top 50, A&M has an OT that's ranked #13 overall, UGA has 2 OL's in the top 220, LSU has 2 OL's in the top 200.

So again, let's not spike the football because we got #780....
Recruiting oline is a completely different ball game. I’ll take a developer over 1-2 five stars and a mix bag for the rest. Hevesy is doing fine in both categories right now and I’m completely fine with what we’ve got coming in.

I said when this staff was put together Hev would be one of our best recruiters, and he was MSUs highest rated recruiter as well.

This class was going to be a wild card to begin with because of that fukking imbecile Butters and how badly he pissed off a lot of these kids parents. I’d be willing to bet we get top 50 linemen starting next year

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we sign a top 10 class....if not, then it will be right outside (11 - 13). Go ahead and laugh and dislike, but there is way more good news than bad in recruiting right now, and I believe that trend will continue through signing day.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our DB recruiting is a head scratcher. We're still going after a lot of CB's, but not Safeties. Warren is visiting a 3-star CB committed to LSU (from Alabama). Why? Kid is 160lbs and isn't a Safety prospect (Cordale Flott, 6'1 160, from Saraland, Alabama).

Keeping backup options ready...we’ll land Steele and Elam at CB and call it a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator