Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A bunch of Butters Specials.

Redshirt juniors who have already spent their 4 years: Rayshad Jackson, Luke Ancrum, and Kylan Johnson.

Three years guys who dont produce: Trash, McWilliams, Lenton, and Wells.

Id really like to see Taylor and Stiner on the outbound list.

I’m laughing hysterically that you left out Trask . Seriously the first three that came to mind for me were Lenton , Brunson and Wells .

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Stiner will spend the game getting beat, then make the play of the game to seal it... its freaky lol

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
maybe, but he's already made more big plays in his career than I recall Kyle Jackson ever making

Jackson made a few big plays as a freshman including a huge hit in the end zone against fsu that preserved a win in zooks last year I think. We had hopes for him until he ended up a second late and took terrible angles on almost every play he was involved in thereafter. I don't hate guys who practiced hard and played for the gators but he was disappointing to say the least

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m laughing hysterically that you left out Trask . Seriously the first three that came to mind for me were Lenton , Brunson and Wells .
Wut? He is clearly on the list. Reading not your thing? It's even in the part you quoted.

I didn't go down to this year's Redshirt Freshmen, ie Brunson and Company.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dean and Burney will be the safeties IMO.

Who i’d Like to see phased out:

Brunson
Johnson
Houston
McWilliams
Lenton
Stiner
Wells
Trask

Crazy man. Houston played well when he got his chances to get in. K Johnson is decent depth and like it or not Stiner is here for another two years . The others I agree with

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
So it looks like we optimistically need room for:
Black
Elam
Hopefully 2 DL
MAR or Pickens
Greenard Grad Transfer
Reese Grad Transfer

So we need to cut 7, here are some candidates:
Trask
Wells
Ancrum
Kylan Johnson
RayRay Jackson
Brunson
Nick Smith
Brian Edwards
Jonathan Huggins
Quincy Lenton
Malik Davis - Only because with injuries he may be out of the rotation quick
TJ McCoy - doubt it, but with injuries and dropping off the depth chart may cause for pause
Slaton - perhaps fickle over PT
No Antonious Clayton????

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stiner will spend the game getting beat, then make the play of the game to seal it... its freaky lol
Giving up 28 points on blown coverages then getting lucky on a blitz (untouched bc center turns away) doesn't make him a good player or a playmaker even. It just made him lucky.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There is no fixing that kid. He makes Kyle Jackson look like a competent safety.

KJ was a highly recruited blue chipper that just never quite lived up to expectations.

Stiner, like most of that list above, should’ve never been offered, and certainly shouldn’t have been our starter. But he was/is. And as many mistakes as he made, he played hard and had a couple of solid plays that earned my respect.

Again, I’d rather not see him starting. So put him on ST’s. Make him 3rd string. For that matter, go back and time and let him go elsewhere. I’m good with all of those. But, if we’re honest, he’s overachieved as a Gator based on relative expectations and has earned his scholarship.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wut? He is clearly on the list. Reading not your thing? It's even in the part you quoted.

I didn't go down to this year's Redshirt Freshmen, ie Brunson and Company.

I’ve had a few to drink tonight law . My bad.
By the way I found a new left hand treat you are sure to enjoy in the reviews thread . I will
Post it tomorrow .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But, if we’re honest, he’s overachieved as a Gator based on relative expectations and has earned his scholarship.
Based on what? Having a pulse?

He is a fvkking safety whose only job in a 2 high shell is "deeper than the deepest guy" and the azzclown regularly had trouble staying on the same TV screen?

Hell even KJ stayed 2-3 steps back.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know he gets bagged on for being a 2 star that we stole from fiu but Ancrum has played some good football for us. You guys know I believe stars matter but in this case he's a been a solid contributor. There's no way he's gonna be asked to leave.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Based on what? Having a pulse?

He is a fvkking safety whose only job in a 2 high shell is "deeper than the deepest guy" and the azzclown regularly had trouble staying on the same TV screen?

But he’s not KJ. He’s a Sunbelt/AAC player being asked to play against SEC opposition. He’s in way over his head but didn’t quit, and made a few plays that helped us get to 10 wins. I’ve already outlined his potential role moving forward.

In short, if he were my son, I’d feel like he should get a chance to finish his career. If my son were Wells or any of the non contributing players(especially the cc fraudsters), I’d say they haven’t done their parts and whatever comes comes.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I know he gets bagged on for being a 2 star that we stole from fiu but Ancrum has played some good football for us. You guys know I believe stars matter but in this case he's a been a solid contributor. There's no way he's gonna be asked to leave.

Get over to the basketball thread and stop avoiding it

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

maybe it's time to upgrade from that 27 inch black and white admiral?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In short, if he were my son, I’d feel like he should get a chance to finish his career.
He should get a chance, in 1AA. He'd probably even be able to keep up. Or he can graduate and transfer to Sunbelt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator