Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There’s a dude on 247 that works with Gants mom. The kid is totally open to flipping and would listen to Gray if we pursued. Who knows if we do though. Some reason we didn’t go hard for him or Cross. Maybe that’ll change with SD getting close and no safeties in the class

Seems like our coaches aren’t very high on Cross or Gant

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Seems like our coaches aren’t very high on Cross or Gant

But is that English’s eval? Mullen certainly isn’t evaluating safeties. English hasn’t liked a single safety in America this year. I really don’t get why we refuse to go after them

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But is that English’s eval? Mullen certainly isn’t evaluating safeties. English hasn’t liked a single safety in America this year. I really don’t get why we refuse to go after them

I would imagine it’s a group effort but who knows

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We took a very marginal swing at Battle, a year after he had committed to Crackumbus. By marginal, I mean like Adam Dunn trying to touch a curveball.

Any other safeties? Not that I recall.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
There’s a dude on 247 that works with Gants mom. The kid is totally open to flipping and would listen to Gray if we pursued. Who knows if we do though. Some reason we didn’t go hard for him or Cross. Maybe that’ll change with SD getting close and no safeties in the class

Isn’t there a “parents are delusionole$” problem that’s been getting in the way for Gant? Or was that Cross?

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
Here’s some fluff, maybe I’m a pumper, but does anyone else feel like we are going to have a big NSD? Momentum feels strong and continues to build. Even the position coaches leaving seems to be a blessing in disguise.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Here’s some fluff, maybe I’m a pumper, but does anyone else feel like we are going to have a big NSD? Momentum feels strong and continues to build. Even the position coaches leaving seems to be a blessing in disguise.

Im pretty sure we only have 3 or 4 spots left to fill. Correct me if I'm wrong

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Deion's son just committed to chump. He looks exactly like rapper A$AP Rocky. He's a 3 star corner.
No offense to you, but I don't care about this on soooooo many levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.