Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Easier for you to label me a dawg rather than face the truth? A run like that isnt going to happen again.

UF has won 20 games in the series and UGa 8 since 1990. UGa has recently won 2 in a row and they won 3 in a row a few years back and UF turned that around and won 3 in a row on top of them. So unless I get a couple of year more evidence, I view UF as still in what I think of as the Jan Kemp run.

Now of course if you are 9 years old, then I guess UGa has won 5 of the last 9. If you are old like me, I both remember how beaten down UF fans felt in the 1970s and 1980s and under stand pessimism. Still pessimism has to have some small connection to reality.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
UF has won 20 games in the series and UGa 8 since 1990. UGa has recently won 2 in a row and they won 3 in a row a few years back and UF turned that around and won 3 in a row on top of them. So unless I get a couple of year more evidence, I view UF as still in what I think of as the Jan Kemp run.

Now of course if you are 9 years old, then I guess UGa has won 5 of the last 9. If you are old like me, I both remember how beaten down UF fans felt in the 1970s and 1980s and under stand pessimism. Still pessimism has to have some small connection to reality.
We don't lose to the Leg humpers. Even if we do, it's an anomaly.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Yep we definitely need to get to top 5 level in recruiting if Smart keeps his Bama level recruiting up. We can argue whether he can coach or not but that talent difference alone might beat us 2 out of 3 times if we don't get the recruiting going.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
What caused the thread title to change? Other than Elam, has there been any new positive information?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator