Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we accept his commit they need to make sure he signs in December. Hopefully we get one of the 4-stars (Hunter, Handy, or Fuller) to go along w/ him. We need those big bodies after last year's DL class.
We need to sign 4 big bodies on the DLINE.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we accept his commit they need to make sure he signs in December. Hopefully we get one of the 4-stars (Hunter, Handy, or Fuller) to go along w/ him. We need those big bodies after last year's DL class.

Higdon has Hunter at #2 on his most likely list behind only Steele who he is uber confident on. I think we land Hunter unless I see him drop down the list

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The kid really wanted to be a Gator. He was kicked out of school and off the team. He had to reimburse the cc company and pay court costs. He will be on probation for two years. He will be a felon the rest of his life and he will be treated like a second class citizen as far as jobs and renting an apartment is concerned. If people google him they will see reminders of how stupid he has been. If you don't think he suffered or will suffer you are sadly mistaken.

My position stands. I'm fine with you disagreeing.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
re: Miami decommits.
Seems the M.O. for south Florida kids is to commit to UM early just for the attention then decide later.

Re:3*s.
We don't want anymore.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Here's the 2020 247 state of Georgia top kids, #26, 33, 43, 63, & 75 go to Buford:

2020 Top Football Recruits in Georgia

I called the school and asked about the name tag. They said he was a registered pedophile so he was required to wear one. WTF dude?!? How the hell am I supposed to know the answer to that?!?!? (but seriously, I think it's his dad).

Riley Simonds also has a name tag. His mom said that they were at her school and spoke to her students. I don't think they visited Buford. It was probably Cherokee Bluff Middle School, which she tagged in the pic. I wish they were at Buford.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Riley Simonds also has a name tag. His mom said that they were at her school and spoke to her students. I don't think they visited Buford. It was probably Cherokee Bluff Middle School, which she tagged in the pic. I wish they were at Buford.

Good call.....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I called the school and asked about the name tag. They said he was a registered pedophile so he was required to wear one. WTF dude?!? How the hell am I supposed to know the answer to that?!?!? (but seriously, I think it's his dad).

:lmao:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Lots of smoke on Dent visiting at some point. He will no longer sign early.
Kid seems quietly pissed about recruiting. His answer to just about every question is “I don’t know, maybe”. Would be insane to get him

Nov 12, 2017
So I've heard that Trey Sanders isn't a done deal, that we have a very good shot at landing him. This was before the news that broke today and I heard it was about 50/50. And with Locksley going to Maryland I imagine that would throw his recruiting into a bigger question mark.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
So I've heard that Trey Sanders isn't a done deal, that we have a very good shot at landing him. This was before the news that broke today and I heard it was about 50/50. And with Locksley going to Maryland I imagine that would throw his recruiting into a bigger question mark.
You heard from?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
My mom was a good source too. She told me to stay out of trouble. She ended up being right. Too bad I didn't listen. She is dead now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.