Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The leghumpers signed 5 OL last year - 2 - 5 stars, 2 - 4 stars and 1- 3 star.

Kirbys first full class. They had 6 - 5 stars total.

Perspective.

I hear ya.

But consider Muschump left us no OL and Butters had almost all 3* and w/o S&C this is a huge step forward.

And I am fully aware the only difference between UGA and Bama - talent wise - was UGA was very YOUNG.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when Spurrier got his tail whipped by Nebraska his criteria for a new DC was " who's the best DC out there". Hired Bob Stoops and the rest is history. Isn't that the trait of a good CEO ? Hire the best ? When did it start being "bring the most loyal"?
Time will tell.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Got to think Zip and Summerall pull the trigger. They just won a State Championship, visiting their leading school, and surrounded by future teammates. Time for them to announce.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Yup. If mama didnt come, he isnt interested.

Someone already stated something similar but I'm not seeing what has got this guy rated so high. He looks like a Clayton retread to me. I realize with Polite gone we need a edge rusher - I really like this guy:

Khris Bogle, 2019 Weakside defensive end - Rivals.com

Seems strong for his size and athletic as hell. 6'5 frame that looks like it will hold more weight. Kid was out the first 6 games this year and still recorded 17.5 tackles for loss with 7.5 sacks playing SDE for his school. And he's a Florida kid da Useless wants badly. We'd have to come out of nowhere but Grantham was with him on the 29th.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Someone already stated something similar but I'm not seeing what has got this guy rated so high. He looks like a Clayton retread to me. I realize with Polite gone we need a edge rusher - I really like this guy:

Khris Bogle, 2019 Weakside defensive end - Rivals.com

Seems strong for his size and athletic as hell. 6'5 frame that looks like it will hold more weight. Kid was out the first 6 games this year and still recorded 17.5 tackles for loss with 7.5 sacks playing SDE for his school. And he's a Florida kid da Useless wants badly. We'd have to come out of nowhere but Grantham was with him on the 29th.
We have been recruiting him forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.