Recruiting 2019 recruiting still Butterslike, #17 class

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

He gets until the NSD to raise the rating, but as we all know if you are coaching at UF, there is no reason outside of it being your first class that you should be higher than 10. Butters bump class was 14th by relation.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Bump class rankings

Zook - 2
Meyer - 2
Chump - 3
Butters - 14
Mullen - 17 as of today

Looks like I might be updating this for the next guy in 4 years or so. Maybe we'll have broken ground on the facilities upgrades by then. What a sad state of affairs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bump class rankings

Zook - 2
Meyer - 2
Chump - 3
Butters - 14
Mullen - 17 as of today

Looks like I might be updating this for the next guy in 4 years or so. Maybe we'll have broken ground on the facilities upgrades by then. What a sad state of affairs.
No kidding. I slit my wrists and bled out. I'm posting this from beyond the grave.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
I enjoy the uncensored banter here but man....y'all are a bunch of whiney bitches about recruiting. Fire away

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No kidding. I slit my wrists and bled out. I'm posting this from beyond the grave.
Hope you've got some nice shampoo. You're gonna need it when you finally pull your head out of the sand

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I enjoy the uncensored banter here but man....y'all are a bunch of some whiney *****es about recruiting. Fire away

Post more often Malaka. We need some more sunshine in this meltdown **** show.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hope you've got some nice shampoo. You're gonna need it when you finally pull your head out of the sand
Would you like to tell me how pissing and moaning right now is going to help anything? We've got a watchable program right now, that's enough for me for now.

As long as Saban has a monopoly on recruiting, everyone is playing for second place anyway. Everyone.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Would you like to tell me how pissing and moaning right now is going to help anything? We've got a watchable program right now, that's enough for me for now.

As long as Saban has a monopoly on recruiting, everyone is playing for second place anyway. Everyone.
You had a watchable program for one year only because the standard of "watchable" has been lowered to the same standard as "doable" at 1:45 a.m. in a bar.

Next year will be barfable.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Holy hell. Miami came it at #8 and FSU at # 11.

I made GIFs mocking them and they wind up rated higher than us????

Oh the humanity.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Oh the humanity.

Simple serious question jdh:

Why would our recruiting class be expected to be top 10? We’ve had a crap show decade and a one year coach who has very few recruiting relationships in Florida and Georgia.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Only the pumpers are melting down, the rest of us saw this coming

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Oh the humanity.
We just need to make our shots and three star whisperer and wait til next year and stuff like that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Ok so if we don't out recruit saban , it doesn't matter? Unbalanced and crappy recruiting is why we miss a bowl every 3 years or have borderline bowl eligible years. Mullen should definitely take some heat for this. This is a huge part of his job and him and his staff let the entire program down today.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ok so if we don't out recruit saban , it doesn't matter? Unbalanced and crappy recruiting is why we miss a bowl every 3 years or have borderline bowl eligible years. Mullen should definitely take some heat for this. This is a huge part of his job and him and his staff let the entire program down today.
No question. He should be fired immediately.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

I’d love to see one of you dumpers logically explain how UF suddenly belongs in the top ten of recruiting after a decade of crap and a one year coach with few recruiting relationships in Florida and Georgia. The Gators are no longer the Mighty Gators who snapped their fingers and rolled in top 5 classes. The ship has been run aground. This isn’t a one year fix.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’d love to see one of you dumpers logically explain how UF suddenly belongs in the top ten of recruiting after a decade of crap and a one year coach with few recruiting relationships in Florida and Georgia. The Gators are no longer the Mighty Gators who snapped their fingers and rolled in top 5 classes. The ship has been run aground. This isn’t a one year fix.
I love all you fvkking excusaholics claiming there is no way we can recruit as well as Arky or Tinerc.

Same god damn excusathon as under butters after the same god damn results.

Mullinz cant win bc of the roster and he cant recruit bc he cant win, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator