Recruiting 2019 recruiting still Butterslike, #17 class

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Holy hell. Miami came it at #8 and FSU at # 11.

I made GIFs mocking them and they wind up rated higher than us????

Oh the humanity.

UM is 45th on rivals. More than a third of FSU’s class has not signed and some of those will likely flip.

Unless rivals has checked out for the night, keep your GIFs.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
I love all you fvkking excusaholics claiming there is no way we can recruit as well as Arky or Tinerc.

Same god damn excusathon as under butters after the same god damn results.

Mullinz cant win bc of the roster and he cant recruit bc he cant win, huh?

And quadrupling down...

Quintupling even...

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Well it was never going to be extremely highly rated, there are too many offensive linemen which we need badly, on the whole they never get many stars. I guess that's kinda pumping but not really. I was sure hoping we would get Trey Sanders and one more 5 star. I DO have much more faith in this coach than Chimp or Butters, time will tell.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
I’d love to see one of you dumpers logically explain how UF suddenly belongs in the top ten of recruiting after a decade of crap and a one year coach with few recruiting relationships in Florida and Georgia. The Gators are no longer the Mighty Gators who snapped their fingers and rolled in top 5 classes. The ship has been run aground. This isn’t a one year fix.
It's not just about the rankings. It's not filling the needs.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Losing to Kintucky and Mizzu and getting blown the fckk out by Ugly is what passes as watchable these days.

giphy.gif

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Would you like to tell me how pissing and moaning right now is going to help anything? We've got a watchable program right now, that's enough for me for now.

As long as Saban has a monopoly on recruiting, everyone is playing for second place anyway. Everyone.

Depressing to see where our fearless leader has fallen.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Depressing to see where our fearless leader has fallen.
Resignation. No fight. No anger even.

He is one step from complete apathy.

I waver out of anger into apathy myself. Frankly, I wish I could just let go completely. It is clear this isnt changing, probably wont change even in the next decade. Start over in 2021-2023 with another mediocre hire and the hope of a rebuild starting someday.

But some are resigned to just treading water and not going 4-8 I guess.

I cant believe we pay a top 6 salary for this. I cant.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Resignation. No fight. No anger even.

He is one step from complete apathy.

I waver out of anger into apathy myself. Frankly, I wish I could just let go completely. It is clear this isnt changing, probably wont change even in the next decade. Start over in 2021-2023 with another mediocre hire and the hope of a rebuild starting someday.

But some are resigned to just treading water and not going 4-8 I guess.

I cant believe we pay a top 6 salary for this. I cant.

I had a lot of fun this year. And this **** should get funner over the next few years. We will get back to competing at some point. I just don’t have the we should win a national championship every year entitlement syndrome.

You are the fuggin whiny millennial of Florida football.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
I had a lot of fun this year. And this **** should get funner over the next few years. We will get back to competing at some point. I just don’t have the we should win a national championship every year entitlement syndrome.
If you enjoy 5-3 and third in the SEC East, Mullinz is definitely your guy for sure.

BNAG8R

I don’t care
I’m as middle of the road as there is, and try to be a voice of reason...but 17th is just unacceptable.

I know we still have a few spots open, blah blah blah...but a week ago most here were predicting we’d get to between 10th-12th worst case, and “Hey...not great, but not bad”. Well sorry...17th is bad. You can’t sugarcoat that. In fact, if that’s where we stay, then next year will replace “the worst team we’ve ever fielded” because our 4 yrs recruiting average will actually go DOWN.

I had fun this season, not because we played great, but because it gave me hope..hope for what might be if we can up our talent. I will NOT be happy with year after year of what we just had.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
If you enjoy 5-3 and third in the SEC East, Mullinz is definitely your guy for sure.

Not even close to what I said. I had a lot of fun winning some big games again against LSU and FSU with the sense that we are heading in the right direction once we clean up a decade of stench. Life is too short to go all **** show over completely ridiculous expectations that we should win every game. This place would have three times the members if they weren’t reluctant to join and then have to endure your drunken face palm and dislike rampages every time they show even a shred of positivity about Gator football. Hell, anything positive about Gator sports in general. I’m pumped to have gotten two more from you just while typing this post.

NVGator

Lifetime Member
Dear God, we finished in 17th place. 17! That’s beyond unacceptable yet some of you act like it’s a win. Pull it the fcvk together. We didn’t win crap today. We whiffed. A lot.

BNAG8R

I don’t care

You are the fuggin whiny millennial of Florida football.

Texas A&M...the team that was a Sumlin-led shytshow with 4 consecutive 5-loss season, has the 3rd ranked class. I don’t have a “we should win a national championship every year” expectation, but making excuses of “we’ve had a bad run and it takes time to recover” just don’t hold water.

Jimbo fking Fisher has a 3rd ranked class...if that glass-licking moron can do it, why shouldn’t we expect at least a top 10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.