Recruiting 2019 recruiting still Butterslike, #17 class

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Why do you believe he hasnt addressed it yet?
Look at our DL, DB/S and WR class. We have 1 DT, 3 low tier WR no safeties and just 2 DBs. English needs to go along with Gonzales. He also rarely made staff changes unless the staff member left for a better job.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Look at our DL, DB/S and WR class. We have 1 DT, 3 low tier WR no safeties and just 2 DBs. English needs to go along with Gonzales. He also rarely made staff changes unless the staff member left for a better job.

C'mon man, watch the recruiting presser. This is unfinished business. He addressed the glaring holes. We have6-8 slots left. We probably got Steele. You can rip away after feb5th

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Yep we need a safety and a DT bad. I guess WR isn't that big of a deal if we get some high ranked ones in 2020. We have a lot of young guys there that were redshirted the past 2 seasons. Hopefully some turn out to be decent.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Yep we need a safety and a DT bad. I guess WR isn't that big of a deal if we get some high ranked ones in 2020. We have a lot of young guys there that were redshirted the past 2 seasons. Hopefully some turn out to be decent.

We saw Copeland for one play. Yeah we do have a little cushion there and at RB. OL, TE, and LB looking better. All resources need to go into getting the defensive line and backfield sorted NOW. Dan obviously said as much so now it’s a matter of proving he can do what needs to be done. If he can’t pull it off then there won’t be much to pump re: this class beyond the OL and LB haul.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Well I think they lose in the Citrus, giving them a 4th loss. But even 3 losses makes the point. That's their ceiling. Not much different than Msu's 10-3 2014 season.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Also, a great example of how important it is to have at least some great recruiters on staff. Solomon, if I recall correctly, was down to UM, uga and Alabama. I don't think ut was in the running, so the immediate familiarity with Pruitt from his recruitment is what probably plaid a significant role in this. With the way kids transfer these days, there's a chance you may see some of these players again. It would be nice if we had guys on staff that top recruits were close to, even if from when they were at a different school.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Hoping for the next class to fill thevglaring holes now is what got butters and WM in trouble when it didnt materialize. This staff had everything except facilities going for it:

9 wins
Improved the offense
Beat our rivals
Plenty of playing time

Constantly the pumpers said wait til Mullen is successful. Well he's been successful and we're sitting at #17 in the nation and we're probably not taking a full class.

Last edited:

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Also, a great example of how important it is to have at least some great recruiters on staff. Solomon, if I recall correctly, was down to UM, uga and Alabama. I don't think ut was in the running, so the immediate familiarity with Pruitt from his recruitment is what probably plaid a significant role in this. With the way kids transfer these days, there's a chance you may see some of these players again. It would be nice if we had guys on staff that top recruits were close to, even if from when they were at a different school.

Pruitt and an assistant from UGA that is on their staff now

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
yup it surprised and shocked me. They are a mess of a team and yet they are recruiting well
They are probably more of a dumpster fire than any team in the SEC and have been since mid 2000s. Hell a win over Vandy is a rarity now.

And yet..... they can out recruit us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.