2019 Schedule, Early Assessment

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If new guys on offensive line gel early we win 10 maybe 11 with bowl game...nobody on that schedule worries me except UGA. LSU on the road will be tough and AU seems to be a mystery every year so I wouldn't bet any money on those 2 either...…

I don't like the Towson game in the middle of the schedule....reminds me of what the West division teams do especially MSU and Ole Piss..

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Seriously another year with 2 FBS schools? Only good part is watching the scrubs play.

Got to stop the FCS bull****. You can get away with that in Starkville, not here. At least bring in a MAC or Sun Belt school, although I'd rather us go ahead and nut up and get a home/home with a Big 12, ACC, or PAC 12 school.

Agreed I woul love to see a quality series with teams like Texas, Ga Tech, or WVU.
\
Are you three really that clueless?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
We’re gonna skullfk UGay, F$U, and Tennessee. LSU is a toss up back in Death Valley.

Auburn might be scary, depends on what they’re able to do with the qb position.

11-1, playing Bammer in the SEC CG

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
UGA is the only question on the schedule. All the rest are easy wins.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Auburn and LSU worry me only because they are West schools and those games always seem to be a tossup. However we have Auburn at home so I'll go with the power of the Swamp and I like Mullen's record vs LSU. I rewatched the UGAy game the other day and was surprised how winnable that was. They have far more talent than us but I'm still going to have hope going in to that game. F'king Missouri seems to always get us at our worst tho'. We will crush KY, UT, Vandy and USCe. Oh and F$U in the Swamp.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Got to stop the FCS bull****. You can get away with that in Starkville, not here. At least bring in a MAC or Sun Belt school, although I'd rather us go ahead and nut up and get a home/home with a Big 12, ACC, or PAC 12 school.

You seem to be implying that Mullen had something to do with our schedule this year ... or any year. You don't actually think that do you? I can't think of any reason why you would say what you did in bold unless you do actually think Mullen has something to do with who we played this year.

By the way ...

NCAA College Football Strength of Schedule Rankings & Ratings

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
No way we lose to Kentucky. They're graduating a lot of players and you know Dan will be ready for what they throw at us.
No question in my mind that we would have won this year if we'd had Cece and Reese in the game. Time to start a new streak!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You seem to be implying that Mullen had something to do with our schedule this year ... or any year. You don't actually think that do you? I can't think of any reason why you would say what you did in bold unless you do actually think Mullen has something to do with who we played this year.

By the way ...

That's hilarious. One ACC team and two from the Big 12 in the top 20. That's it.

Maybe the Final Four should just be an SEC playoff.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

By the way ...

SEC West has 5 of the top 6 teams; interestingly, Ole Miss came in at #38 and finished 5-7 - and Arky was #63 and finished 2-10. :lol:
SEC East has 5 of the top 17, Toothless at #33, Vandy #40.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
That's hilarious. One ACC team and two from the Big 12 in the top 20. That's it.

Maybe the Final Four should just be an SEC playoff.

That has pretty much been the National Championship every year ... the SEC Championship Game. I think this year is another one of those years. And ... No ... I am not advocating for UGA to had made it into the playoff this year. They already lost to Bama.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’re playing 2 ACC schools. How is playing 2 cupcakes (besides those ACC schools) any different than anyone else?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to need to catch a glimpse of the new OL in spring game at least before trying to imagine what the team will look like.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
There will be a couple hard fought wins next year. Kentucky won’t be one of them.

We are going to destroy them.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
As our fearless Fuhrer says all the time....discuss.

It irritates me a little that we continue to schedule two of those BS games each year. For crying out loud, at least make it a group of 5 team.

I think we have a legit chance to win them all with the exception of Georgia. We'd need a miracle. We could also easily drops games to LSU and Auburn. Most likely I think we split those and lose to Georgia. 10-2, with luck 11-1.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If we lose to the Dwags, we don’t stand much of a chance of getting to Atlanta. We’d have to pin our hopes on them losing to ATM in Athens and then the Barn at the Barn.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we lose to the Dwags, we don’t stand much of a chance of getting to Atlanta. We’d have to pin our hopes on them losing to ATM in Athens and then the Barn at the Barn.
It's time for us to take back control of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.