Warning: Political Takes 2020 College Football: the “season” has officially started

Should Sec go after other conferences teams that are disgusted?

• Yes

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Maybe if it's Ohio St, Michigan or Usc

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Auburn announces 20% attendance. Tennessee is exploring 25%.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
My concern is the nosey, busy-bodies that will be monitoring all this stuff. Like a week ago I went grocery shopping and didn't wear a mask(couldn't find my shoes either, and didn't feel like putting on a shirt, but still, who cares?). You'd think I could just go about my business in peace. But nope. Some creep followed me around, aisle after aisle.

Almost said something to the manager, but the guy seemed like a it of a nutjob, so I just let it go.

I am a hotel GM and we have a HUGE sign at the entrance of the hotel stating that we require masks. Another HUGE sign in the elevator. YET, there are still asshats that feel that the rules do not apply to them. it gets EXHAUSTING reminding those who think they are exempt from my hotel's rules. And then get snippy with me when I politely ask them to wear their mask while in the lobby. For once people, stop thinking about yourself, and understand for those in the service industry, they are just doing their job.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
My concern is the nosey, busy-bodies that will be monitoring all this stuff. Like a week ago I went grocery shopping and didn't wear a mask(couldn't find my shoes either, and didn't feel like putting on a shirt, but still, who cares?). You'd think I could just go about my business in peace. But nope. Some creep followed me around, aisle after aisle.

Almost said something to the manager, but the guy seemed like a it of a nutjob, so I just let it go.

Ah, so that was you? I was just going to offer you a mask. But no shirt, no shoes, seemed kind of sketchy. :)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I am a hotel GM and we have a HUGE sign at the entrance of the hotel stating that we require masks. Another HUGE sign in the elevator. YET, there are still asshats that feel that the rules do not apply to them. it gets EXHAUSTING reminding those who think they are exempt from my hotel's rules. And then get snippy with me when I politely ask them to wear their mask while in the lobby. For once people, stop thinking about yourself, and understand for those in the service industry, they are just doing their job.

Well my post was a parody of Bait’n’s story above and was said in jest. But I promise you, if I ever visit your hotel and am not killed by gunfire en route from the airport, or pulled from my vehicle and beaten savagely by protestors, I will wear a mask when I enter the building. I don’t want anyone there feeling unsafe.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well my post was a parody of Bait’n’s story above and was said in jest. But I promise you, if I ever visit your hotel and am not killed by gunfire en route from the airport, or pulled from my vehicle and beaten savagely by protestors, I will wear a mask when I enter the building. I don’t want anyone there feeling unsafe.
Wait, you weren’t serious about that?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Did Mullen actually say that a COACH may opt-out? Please tell me some asshat coach won't get paid if he doesn't want to work. Fire his ass!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And then get snippy with me when I politely ask them to wear their mask while in the lobby. For once people, stop thinking about yourself, and understand for those in the service industry, they are just doing their job.
Windy, why are you one of these pathetic saps that actually believes that masks do ANYTHING against this virus? I understand your hotel has rules (only because of liability) but that doesn't mean you actually have to be a true believer.

They do NOTHING. They may even make it worse. Wake up.

YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM A VIRUS.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you are ever too sick to run this place do we get our Zimas back or just get credited more Oxbucks?
I was sick as hell in March for TEN DAYS, with something I'm quite certain at this point is known as COVID-19.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Windy, why are you one of these pathetic saps that actually believes that masks do ANYTHING against this virus? I understand your hotel has rules (only because of liability) but that doesn't mean you actually have to be a true believer.

Where do you get this stuff from?

Wait, you make these scientifically baseless statements to generate clicks. Damm and it worked.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I was sick as hell in March for TEN DAYS, with something I'm quite certain at this point is known as COVID-19.

aka the KUNG FLU. You and and many others I am aware of had this and tested negative for the flu strain. It was before they had the KUNG FLU tests. I am sorry you had it and know that it is deadly to some, but your story as well as millions others like you is why the numbers are completely wrong and understated probably by a factor of 20. The death rate would still be too high but it is much closer to about .2% (yes < one percent), not what the media is reporting.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014

Please remind us where you received your medical degree from. The same school as that lady who believes in demon sperm?

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
What’s gonna end up happening is BigTen will reverse its decision by end of month and then cancel the season again just before the first game due to too many teams having positive tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.