Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Starting this Friday, they play one of those teams every Friday night for the next three weeks. The last of those is Harrison (on 9/27), who is currently #4 in the state in 6A. (Dalton, BTW, is ranked 9th.) Should be interesting to see his stats over that run.

I will certainly keep a closer eye on his stats over the coming weeks and if he’s still in our picture try to remember to post. Thanks again!

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Dalton is a 6A team and plays four playoff teams from last year; they also scrimmaged to start the season a 4A powerhouse, Cartersville (Trevor Lawrence's HS), who was last year's 4A runner-up. Overall, some decent competition.

Awesome thanks for the clarification

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Damn, without Law here I didn't realize how satisfied you all were with piss poor recruiting. I guess it's true, we are 3* U. Diamonds in the rough and all. Shhh, you hear that? That's the sound of all those silents committing.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Damn, without Law here I didn't realize how satisfied you all were with piss poor recruiting. I guess it's true, we are 3* U. Diamonds in the rough and all. Shhh, you hear that? That's the sound of all those silents committing.
Thanks for trying. The words are all there, but somehow it lacks authenticity. Still miss law.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Like UF recruiting you're just going t learn to live with second best.

That’s saying we get the kid. I like his stats and his physical ability. When he hits his 4th*. Which he will. My comment was that he is a good offer and in my opinion a take. More so than the other RBs everyone seems to think we “missed” on such as lee toafili and drennen.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
This needs to stop!

This disgusts me as much as the next. But on the pumper side of things it’s just not as simple as it once was. The travel has gotten insanely easy for family to visit games, lodging is usually taken care of for family, kids having to leave home just isn’t the same as it once was. We’re gonna lose kids out of state more and more unfortunately. It’s partially due to lack of recruiting/winningand partially due to the ease of kids leaving home. Being behind the noles and scum should never be an issue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator