Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
On a positive note, what about raiding UM's commits (or as I like to think of them - UF signees). Are we working on them?
OT Jalen Rivers 4* 128th ranked out of Jax for instance?
We're not raiding them because we're still under the illusion that we're gonna steal bamas recruits for some reason.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
None have committed.

And Pitts has just begun to get broadcast attention, in the USC game - one game. If he continues as one of the nation's leading TE he can become a magnet for state of Florida recruits. In fact, this entire Gator team started its "becoming" when Trask came into the UK game - so it's early.

Our progress got really crippled when Z & G got crippled. Those two were beginning to ruin opposing offensive schemes; and other Gator defensive players likely would be improving more with Z & G in there. I really hope they both return at 100% versus UGa. Of course, Kadarius' return would give Trask an unknown weapon that might even surprise us. Just hope, Coach Mullin is expansive enough to unleash whatever we got.?? Good ole Jax Gator Bowl.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
TE Coach Larry Scott will be at the Lakeland vs. Kathleen game this Friday. Maybe he can drop off a bag for Bowman.....

leogator

May 5, 2018
Darnell Washington wants money for himself, free housing for his girlfriend, and money/a job for a relative, so we're probably not getting him.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bell has two bum knees. We stopped recruiting him and are hot and heavy after Damarcus Beckwith Dee Beckwith, 2020 Athlete - Rivals.com. He is a great athlete that also plays basketball and runs track. He can also be our emergency QB since he has played QB in HS.

I hope they lock up his commitment soon. It looks like it's us or Kentucky, unless somebody else (who just missed on a 5-star TE) comes knocking. At his size he could be a heck of a TE (similar to Pitts) and he's athletic enough that they are going to let him play b-ball for a while.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Pitts' performance is our TE recruiter.
Siding with play on the field recruits itself eh? But, no I totally agree. He’s almost single handedly put us in position with the top playmaking tight ends. I’ve heard Washington shadowing him on his OV was game changing as well.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Darnell Washington wants money for himself, free housing for his girlfriend, and money/a job for a relative, so we're probably not getting him.
How do you know this with any certainty? Not doubting it happens but it’s not like the kids put out a RFP.

leogator

May 5, 2018
How do you know this with any certainty? Not doubting it happens but it’s not like the kids put out a RFP.
I wasn't there when he made those demands but when those details come out with such specificity then it's usually true.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well that not what the guy said. He was just selling the point of a 9-10 win coach, nothing else. I agree there is plenty more and much better ways to look at it rather than "our mark richt".
Multiple posters just pointed out that richt got to 10 wins with fewer games than mullen has on the schedule, so not only are you still completely wrong, but the current schedule expansion makes it look even worse for your sad argument. Just STFU. Nobody agrees with you, because nobody is gonna side against facts.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Multiple posters just pointed out that richt got to 10 wins with fewer games than mullen has on the schedule, so not only are you still completely wrong, but the current schedule expansion makes it look even worse for your sad argument. Just STFU. Nobody agrees with you, because nobody is gonna side against facts.

DSS, he's obviously trolling you. I'd just let it go. No sense in continuing arguing w/ someone who is content w/ finishing 6th or worse in their own conference in recruiting - whistling past the graveyard. 90+% of us get it...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am guessing you haven't been in the Political Forum in a while. We have posters ignore facts all the time.
apparently even someones wins and losses are up for debate these days... but i guess i shouldnt be surprised. we still have pumps claiming muschamp only lost 1 game in 2012.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was just reading a Bama board...and then a UGA board - both discussions were about the 5-star TE picking LSU. Both boards were full on accusing LSU of paying players. So much comedy! Literally two programs - that IF any teams in the country would be suspected of paying players - they are #1A & #1B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.