swonkey everytime he is wrong and doesn't want to admit it

oh_well.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UGA has 15 commits, we have 21. I don’t think this order sticks. On the bright side, Auburn does have 21 as well so that might work out.
unfortunately the reason auburn never wins anything of significance is because they are decent but not great at crootin. interesting that uga only has 15. is this one of those years where they take a small class b/c they are pretty much full similar to clemson recently? i know some sites do the top X number of croots in a class and no more, using that to determine ranking which seems like it would take the bias out of stacking yourself with 50/50 3s and 4s but getting like 30 of them to skew the rankings.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So are we in better shape with Gibbs than we realize?

From what I’ve heard his recruitment would change drastically if uga offers. They haven’t yet but I can’t imagine they won’t eventually especially with him not signing early. Alabama is likely to come hard too if they miss on one of their other top targets.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
From what I’ve heard his recruitment would change drastically if uga offers. They haven’t yet but I can’t imagine they won’t eventually especially with him not signing early. Alabama is likely to come hard too if they miss on one of their other top targets.

It’s actually good that he’s signing after Bowl season for that reason...we’ll see what happens in the bowl games and the fallout from early signing day

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
From what little I have read they seem to think Washington is a sure thing. Pretty amusing when he claimed how important it was to him when he saw how CDM uses Pitts. Given how little Ugly uses the TE, I wonder why he would go there. Hmmmmm......:scratchhead:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
(Almost) makes me feel sorry for Ga. Tech. They discovered this guy way ahead of everyone else and secured a commitment. It now appears there's no chance he honors it.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Talking about UGA, they only have 4 commits from the state of GA. Not going to win them a lot of love from GA HS coaches. They have 5 from Florida. If I was them, I'd drop Carson Beck and pick up Harrison Bailey. Much better QB.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Talking about UGA, they only have 4 commits from the state of GA. Not going to win them a lot of love from GA HS coaches. They have 5 from Florida.
That's really interesting. Per Rivals the state has 37 blue chippers this cycle. Wonder why they have so few commitments in state. Can't be for a lack of trying.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Assuming he keeps Doty, it will be 5 4 star QBs. 2 from South Carolina, one from Pennsylvania, one from bama, and another from Cali. How did he convince a cali kid to move all the way across the country to play for him? WTF???
:what:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's really interesting. Per Rivals the state has 37 blue chippers this cycle. Wonder why they have so few commitments in state. Can't be for a lack of trying.
when they get destroyed by corn dog this could be a real tipping point for them.

at some point recruits and ugly faithful are going to realize no amount of talent can overcome Kirby's dumb. maybe they'll be happy just to beat Mullins every year but I think they feel like they bought more than that.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gibbs and Ugly - unconfirmed re: any details around this (bottom tweet is supposed to be a screenshot of Gibbs responding), but if to be believed, it is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.