Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
It’s gonna be really interesting to see if Gibbs was waiting for a UGA offer but spurns then for the disrespect and comes here to run in a long dagger TD in Jax to beat those fleabag bastards

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait. Wut? I was told CDM sucked at recruiting and UGAY's Smart was the best at it.

Donk, is this possible?
yes he still sucks it recruiting. he's just climbed to UF average, number seven.

A mehhhh year for SOS, Zool, Cum, or Chump.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
LSU is going to wax them and then they will probably get beat in the Bowl game because they will be disappointed or have a lot of seniors sit out so they could end up 11-3. All those bags to buy recruits and no championship!

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
yes he still sucks it recruiting. he's just climb to UF average, number seven.

Honestly, what is it going to take for you to believe in CDM? He's done so many things right and done so many things better than his peers hired at other pgm's at about the same time, and UF's recruiting is coming around.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, what is it going to take for you to believe in CDM? He's done so many things right and done so many things better than his peers hired at other pgm's at about the same time, and UF's recruiting is coming around.
bring in a class of elite players. right now we have four elite players and a bunch of quality leftovers, which is fine if theynwere stacked up behind Meyer quality players and fighting for their positions.
actually it'll take a championship, but bring in some elite classes as what will make me think we're on the way. That and getting a competent DC who doesnt totally shyt the bed 3-5 times a year.

Barn and Cowbell dont win Championships for a reason and the reason is they have half the talent of the elite teams. Thats the reality of the six-ish to 10-12 zone.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
bring in a class of elite players. right now we have four elite players and a bunch of quality leftovers, which is fine if theynwere stacked up behind Meyer quality players and fighting for their positions.
actually it'll take a championship, but bring in some elite classes as what will make me think we're on the way. That and getting a competent DC who doesnt totally shyt the bed 3-5 times a year.

Barn and Cowbell dont win Championships for a reason and the reason is they have half the talent of the elite teams. Thats the reality of the six-ish to 10-12 zone.

Gotcha.

So, do you think CDM is the guy that CAN do the above?

Or, did UF miss the mark in hiring CDM and perhaps there was another coach out there that would have done better?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
when they get destroyed by corn dog this could be a real tipping point for them.

at some point recruits and ugly faithful are going to realize no amount of talent can overcome Kirby's dumb. maybe they'll be happy just to beat Mullins every year but I think they feel like they bought more than that.
Lot of logic here. The fan base here in Ga. is loyal but many are nervous and realize that he might just be Richt 2.0. Quite possible that in state recruits see it far better than those out of state.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am optimistic about the Oline. They cant get any worse at run blocking, so you have to think they will improve upon that while growing as pass blockers as well. There's nowhere to go other than up really, so we should be better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Without facilities? Your really contradicting yourself now.
Mullins has beenbeaten by a lot of guys with no facilities including Miami.

is facilities part of the equation? yes.

are recruiting staff and competent recruiting assistant coaches? of course.

you sound like AR trying to make everything binary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.