Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
There’s no spinning this. What a monstrous whiff. Kirby evaluates nobody, just looks at top 200 lists and offers whoever is there. Developed nobody. James Coley is a beyond mediocre offensive coordinator and has developed nobody. 4 Days after an offer and he commits? Pathetic on all levels

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is about playing time. Fromm leaves after next season. They have one QB on the roster after that. It makes sense. Beck isn’t playing for a while if he comes to UF.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

They signed Dwan Mathis. After him will be a walk-on, I think. Mathis will get playing time next season, but it’ll still be a wide open competition the following year. Beck will be walking into a perfect scenario. He’s redshirting at UF.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
He wants to go to Georgia cancel his fn visit here. Let’s go get someone who wants to be a Gator. Dream school, cheering for the Gators and commits to the mutts. No self respecting Gator would do that. The kid was probably trolling us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How hard is for Ugly to tell Beck that Mullinz wants him to run 20-30 times a game?

He was always a terrible fit anyway. Terrible.

I hope we don't waste an official on him. It was stupid. And we ran off AR flirting with another girl.

So fvkking stupid.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhh yes, the excuses of losers, money bags or the refs.

In the end, we have mediocre at best recruiters and we only upgraded at one position over the winter. I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever get higher than top 5 or 6 in the SEC.

Braun was a much bigger loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.