soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Utah
LSU
A&M
Dwags
Mildcats
Those would be my guesses. I’m just looking at it from a betting standpoint. The only team with a new HC is LSU and I think they’re credited with a “home run” hire and a more talented team. The others have stability and are deemed to be on the rise…and as much or more talent.

I’d be shocked if we’re underdogs against Uk, but get your point. If by chance we lost that game, though, my original stands.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
It was 6.5
video GIF
Moving on up

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It was 6.5

Maybe I’m off base but I don’t see that at all. To me, that’s someone responsible for knowing a little bit about a lot of areas and taking sort of a cursory glance at UF last year. We effectively didn’t have a coach for over half the season, had a terrible QB, and still were within a couple plays of winning two more games. The dysfunction began with Dan Mullen and ended with him as well. There’s just also no way for a Vegas insider to dissect all that to such detail, which is why we blew the doors off of the O/U in 2015 and 2018.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Maybe I’m off base but I don’t see that at all. To me, that’s someone responsible for knowing a little bit about a lot of areas and taking sort of a cursory glance at UF last year. We effectively didn’t have a coach for over half the season, had a terrible QB, and still were within a couple plays of winning two more games. The dysfunction began with Dan Mullen and ended with him as well. There’s just also no way for a Vegas insider to dissect all that to such detail, which is why we blew the doors off of the O/U in 2015 and 2018.
If I were a betting man I'd bet the farm on the over.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we lose 4 but get a top 5 consensus class I'm good. But we could win 10 and I couldn't care less if we mullen signing day. We either start throwing bows with the big boys on the trail or he can go ahead and schedule 3 men and a truck.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If we lose 4 but get a top 5 consensus class I'm good. But we could win 10 and I couldn't care less if we mullen signing day. We either start throwing bows with the big boys on the trail or he can go ahead and schedule 3 men and a truck.
Does not a winning season help with recruiting?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Come on you can do better lizzo breth
I'm sure I can, I'm just not sure how much effort you're worth. But I would encourage you to be patient, canethang, scUMboy, or whatever the hell your actual handle is on whatever caneshytt hell-site you normally inhabit. TBCH, you're just too blunt an instrument to bother fencing with, kind of like dueling with an unarmed man so to speak. So, I'll just wait until you present me with the next opportunity to ridicule you for being such a sneaky, schytt-stirring little twat, which will doubtless be sooner rather than later. Ciao for now sluggo.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I’m not debating whether he should be fired immediately after his 4th loss.
4TH F vcking loss!!!:lol2: ......this is Gatorchatter....we'll have the rope, tar and feathers. moving van and a Realtor lined up the first time were down at halftime......

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have more talent than anyone on our schedule except uga anm and lsu. Those are the 3 I'm picking us to lose. If AR is hurt at any point then obviously we'd be susceptible to lose to anybody while he's out. If he's healthy and lives up to what some of us are thinkin he can be, then I could see an 11 win season or something pretty fun to watch.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
8-4.

Billy having a clue is good enough for a two win improvement. I don't go higher simply because our starting QB is more fragile than a vestal virgin in the middle of a Knoxville plunger factory.

If AR somehow plays the whole season healthy, I'm with Ox, 10-2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.