Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand all the LSU love. Brian Kelly is a piece of excrement and a vastly overrated coach. He won't have any MAC directional schools or military academies to bail him out in Redstick. If AR is healthy that day, we ream them, big time. Revenge for that smelly bastard POS HC that just left there.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I can't even...

simon cowell facepalm GIF
It's going to be allright...no worries

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If we lose 4 but get a top 5 consensus class I'm good. But we could win 10 and I couldn't care less if we mullen signing day. We either start throwing bows with the big boys on the trail or he can go ahead and schedule 3 men and a truck.
How about fill all our needs with .90+?
We've had several top ranks with huge holes...like OL

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With decent coaching and AR playing / starting last year, we beat UK, LSU and UCF. That puts last year at 9-4.

We finally have coaches who want to be here. We have a DC that isn’t predictable.

We have returning starters everywhere. No reason we don’t beat the snot out of UGA.

15-0

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So we would forfeit the national championship game?

To go undefeated we would have to win 15 games now.
12 regular season
1 SEC Championship game
2 playoff games

15 total

Just sayin
The players boycott the championship game

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
I'm sure I can, I'm just not sure how much effort you're worth. But I would encourage you to be patient, canethang, scUMboy, or whatever the hell your actual handle is on whatever caneshytt hell-site you normally inhabit. TBCH, you're just too blunt an instrument to bother fencing with, kind of like dueling with an unarmed man so to speak. So, I'll just wait until you present me with the next opportunity to ridicule you for being such a sneaky, schytt-stirring little twat, which will doubtless be sooner rather than later. Ciao for now sluggo.
Your bad attitude is only surpassed by your putrid breath. Good day lizzo

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
I don't understand all the LSU love. Brian Kelly is a piece of excrement and a vastly overrated coach. He won't have any MAC directional schools or military academies to bail him out in Redstick. If AR is healthy that day, we ream them, big time. Revenge for that smelly bastard POS HC that just left there.
We owe them pay back big time. Lol at BK is a piece of excrement funny as FCUK bro we need to be playing that goofy dance video non stop no mercy to their fans

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This single handedly should be played the entire game week and reason only to curb stomp the hell out of LSUck.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Your bad attitude is only surpassed by your putrid breath. Good day lizzo
And good day to you too. So, the guy who openly advocates for joining Miami in the gutter (integrity, fair play and even legality itself be damned) is concerned about my attitude AND my dental hygiene? Hmm...kewl.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Totally agree. LSU had a great team and arguably the best season in recent CFB history just a few years back. But that was then, and this is now. But if Mullen wasn't a total idiot, we'd be looking at a two-game win streak against the corndogs instead of struggling to get back to being competitive with those doosh monkeys. If we beat them, it will begin to reset the table for a surprisingly (to some at least) successful season. And yes, Kelly is one weird MoFo.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
With decent coaching and AR playing / starting last year, we beat UK, LSU and UCF. That puts last year at 9-4.

We finally have coaches who want to be here. We have a DC that isn’t predictable.

We have returning starters everywhere. No reason we don’t beat the snot out of UGA.

15-0
I want some of what he's having. Make it a double.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.