Votes: 16 20.8%

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
blue has been here 5 days and already slingin it...

I mean, he sucks, but he doesnt lack for confidence :grin:
action-indian.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Sadly, at this point, my key indicator for us being "back" in any way, shape, or form will be the day that no one feels the need to qualify any prediction with "depending on the OL..."

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
I’ll go with 10-2. The recruiting results up to this point suggest an ongoing emphasis on player development and coaching by the staff to turn it around quickly

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
8-4 is the floor. Anything lower is a failure (unless something catastrophic like AR missing multiple games happens).

Not sure on a record prediction yet, but team could go as high as 11-1, but I think that’s single digit percentage chances. We have a shot at every team on our schedule, yes UGA, yes perennial 8-4 A&M. More to come soon on that and why I think so.

If I had to make a decision right now, 9-3. UF will find an inexplicable loss along the way. My guess is Carolina

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
7-5....

Outside of AR, we aren't very good. Years of bad recruiting on the offensive side is coming home to roost. We have a decent running game with multiple running backs who can play....the question is without a lot of talent at receiver, teams are going to load up on the run....

However, I do think we will be much better on defense and that's largely because Fat Todd is gone

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
7-5....

Outside of AR, we aren't very good. Years of bad recruiting on the offensive side is coming home to roost. We have a decent running game with multiple running backs who can play....the question is without a lot of talent at receiver, teams are going to load up on the run....

However, I do think we will be much better on defense and that's largely because Fat Todd is gone

I believe our defense has to play better...It can't play worse. I also believe the OL will play better...Just reducing the penalties and turnovers will be HUGE...again something Nabier's team excel at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.