Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Not sure where to put this so here ya go

Hopefully for both he and Summerall it’s because they like what they are seeing from the new regime and not because there wasn’t any interest from other schools. Still, its depth where we are thin.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Perkins has already said the highest bidder wins. His commitment is garbage. We outbid everyone else we win.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully for both he and Summerall it’s because they like what they are seeing from the new regime and not because there wasn’t any interest from other schools. Still, its depth where we are thin.

I too hope it's the former rather than the later. Having them return does indeed add depth to a very thin position.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think you're a dumbass. My parents didn't raise me to be that kind of attention whore in public. I wouldn't do ANY of it, including the retarded hat ceremony.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Maybe not P5, but you have to figure a bunch of G5 schools might want an extra healthy D-lineman with SEC experience. Wonder if Zanders was hoping to get back to playing TE and any school he talked to only wanted him at DL?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll go a step further and propose any high school kid that uses the hat ceremony should have to sit out the next five years.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
That's my thing - why announce a commitment if you aren't committed? What is the rush if the deadline is weeks away?

Part of me thinks they do it so the school they commit to will just leave them the hell alone.

He just wants to get paid and I think that is his intent. He likes the deal aTm is giving him enough to 'commit' but it sounds like if anyone in his top whatever list can outbid he would seriously reconsider. Im guessing this is going to be the norm for most top recruits going forward now that NIL is influencing decisions in the open. He seems to smile a lot when talking about Florida though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator