Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t see BMF as panicking, just pointing out that he believed that BN may have made a mistake. At the same time, I think many here, including myself, think he’s making this decision too quickly.

Why does it have to be personal? Relax everyone and breathe….

…..the Chatter-gas :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Some of y'all need to take the new staffs dcks out of your mouth, at least until we play a few games and see where we're at. I'm all about supporting until they show otherwise, but good freaking lord some of y'all are embarrassing in your trust the coaches mantra. BMF doesn't like the Gibson thing and the optics. I agree it was strange, I'm not losing sleep over it but he's not out of line or over the top to bring it up.

For the love of God, chill the f out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Some of y'all need to take the new staffs dcks out of your mouth, at least until we play a few games and see where we're at. I'm all about supporting until they show otherwise, but good freaking lord some of y'all are embarrassing in your trust the coaches mantra. BMF doesn't like the Gibson thing and the optics. I agree it was strange, I'm not losing sleep over it but he's not out of line or over the top to bring it up.
No one said he was out of line or over the top. All I did was disagree with the narrative that this staff “ran off’ Gibson. He can believe what he wants to believe.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017

For the love of God, chill the f out.

Until we play a few games may buy some time right now but have you looked at the 22 schedule?
It’s not pretty and there’s a reason we have no players on a two deep All SEC ream.
This ain’t going to happen overnight , be patient and believe.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
So is Swamp Gas real? My MaMa lived on a farm near live oak coming up and swore there was a light that came up out of the swamp and come towards the house. Said her and the other kids would hide under the bed.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The kids story is already changing. After telling everyone he never heard from anyone at UF, now the story changes that UF recruiting assistants did actually contact him and ask him for the work out tapes but it bothered him that it was not Napier calling him.

“(Napier) was asking people to work out and send workout videos,” Gibson said here at Under Armour All-America Game practices. “I didn’t have a problem with that necessarily but it wasn’t even him who was delivering the message. I didn’t talk to Napier, not one time. Never spoken to him before. He was having recruiting assistants deliver the message. He never called me.

In my mind, I’m not important to him so I’ll just decommit. No person on the new staff hit me up or talked to me so obviously they didn’t want me. There’s no point in me waiting and staying committed when I have so many other options of great schools to go to. I thought it was the best decision to just decommit.

Rivals.com - Four-star Jayden Gibson found the right fit at Oklahoma

Last edited:

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Until we play a few games may buy some time right now but have you looked at the 22 schedule?
It’s not pretty and there’s a reason we have no players on a two deep All SEC ream.
This ain’t going to happen overnight , be patient and believe.
We open with Utah, UK, USF, Tenn, Eastern WA and Mizzu then have LSU, UGA and A&M before finishing with SC, Vandy and the Noles. Pretty typical. Easy start, tough run in Oct, easy finish in Nov with FSU down. If Billy can't handle that schedule we're in big trouble.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
We open with Utah, UK, USF, Tenn, Eastern WA and Mizzu then have LSU, UGA and A&M before finishing with SC, Vandy and the Noles. Pretty typical. Easy start, tough run in Oct, easy finish in Nov with FSU down. If Billy can't handle that schedule we're in big trouble.
Easy start you say .
Start with a Rose Bowl team, then play Ky. A team that beat us this year and is getting better.
Going to Tn will not be a cake walk, LSU,GA AND A&M nuff said then play SCE a team that handed us our chit last year.
Just saying our schedule is no cakewalk next year.

Ps forgot mizzu

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think BMF may actually leave the board over this. Everyone is so strange these days, I have no idea what’s going on. Take a look at my mild post which started all this. All I did was suggest Gibson walked on his own. The responses are the overreactions of the century. Even Sofla wagged his finger at me for some reason. Bizarre.

I’m actually still wagging my finger at you.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The kids story is already changing. After telling everyone he never heard from anyone at UF, now the story changes that UF recruiting assistants did actually contact him and ask him for the work out tapes but it bothered him that it was Napier calling him.

“(Napier) was asking people to work out and send workout videos,” Gibson said here at Under Armour All-America Game practices. “I didn’t have a problem with that necessarily but it wasn’t even him who was delivering the message. I didn’t talk to Napier, not one time. Never spoken to him before. He was having recruiting assistants deliver the message. He never called me.

In my mind, I’m not important to him so I’ll just decommit. No person on the new staff hit me up or talked to me so obviously they didn’t want me. There’s no point in me waiting and staying committed when I have so many other options of great schools to go to. I thought it was the best decision to just decommit.

This dude is the exact type of player Napier intended to weed out. He thinks he is too good for anyone but Napier to call him or to have to provide a workout tape. Just like all of us figured, UF did contact him and he is butthurt that he was asked to do the same thing that everyone was asked to do.

Rivals.com - Four-star Jayden Gibson found the right fit at Oklahoma

This is why all of the premature speculations and assumptions are asinine. It is not about following the new coaches blindfolded off a cliff. It is not drawing conclusions until you have the facts.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is why all of the premature speculations and assumptions are asinine. It is not about following the new coaches blindfolded off a cliff. It is not drawing conclusions until you have the facts.
Enough with the facts comments. There are no facts, ever. There's one sides story, the other sides, and the media reporting it. You don't get facts in these situations, ever. So give it a rest and get off your high horse.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
go back and read bulla's comments.

please tell me where there is a lack or a failure of analytical thought in this statement and then go change your feminine napkin

"This is why all of the premature speculations and assumptions are asinine. It is not about following the new coaches blindfolded off a cliff. It is not drawing conclusions until you have the facts."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
please tell me where there is a lack or a failure of analytical thought in this statement and then go change your feminine napkin

"This is why all of the premature speculations and assumptions are asinine. It is not about following the new coaches blindfolded off a cliff. It is not drawing conclusions until you have the facts."
Change my tampon huh? You're the one having a meltdown over someone having a differing view point. It's embarrassing and you can't even see it.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Enough with the facts comments. There are no facts, ever. There's one sides story, the other sides, and the media reporting it. You don't get facts in these situations, ever. So give it a rest and get off your high horse.

You are wrong but dig the hole deeper if you need the exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator