Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Why did we cancel all visits for this coming weekend? Especially since its the last weekend before a month dead period.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Why did we cancel all visits for this coming weekend? Especially since its the last weekend before a month dead period.

Mullinz is changing up his tactics. We are playing hard to get. Don't recruit. It makes the players want to be gators even more. Mullinz playing chess while everyone else playing checkers.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Mullinz is changing up his tactics. We are playing hard to get. Don't recruit. It makes the players want to be gators even more. Mullinz playing chess while everyone else playing checkers.

I heard he even sent out a group text to all remaining prospects, read like this. "Don't contact me, whenever I'm ready I'll let you know. Don't worry it's me not you, I just need some time". He even attached a selfie of him doing the duck lips thing.

We'll have all the 17 and 18 year olds beating the doors down within a week.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullinz is changing up his tactics. .
Uh.... not recruiting has been his tactic for three years.

Besides it's been at least 3 weeks since he lest sent a "where am I ?" picture from the Caribbean. We just added two hohum recruits and are sitting pretty at #22. He has to be getting tired. The staff is due for a vacation.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Because all of the players are gone this weekend. Our current players are recruiting at a level they haven’t in years and way better than our coaches do. There will still be unofficial visits this week/weekend

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because all of the players are gone this weekend. Our current players are recruiting at a level they haven’t in years and way better than our coaches do. There will still be unofficial visits this week/weekend

Exactly.

I didn’t realize you already posted this

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:exactly: it's between summer semesters.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And our crack staff didn't know we would be between semesters when they scheduled the visits that were canceled? Was our crack staff on crack?

You mean the weekend before the 4th of July weekend, which has been the break in semesters for at least 25 years? How could the staff not see it coming, right? Lets schedule kids to come by, and then realize it's break...
Just goes back to professionalism.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Other schools are hosting kids this weekend. In fact, several of them will be hosting kids that we cancelled.

There break might different, or just a better job of scheduling.

We start Sum B on the 28th, and some other schools started B on Monday.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You mean the weekend before the 4th of July weekend, which has been the break in semesters for at least 25 years? How could the staff not see it coming, right? Lets schedule kids to come by, and then realize it's break...
Just goes back to professionalism.
Last I recall, in between semesters was a helluva time to party. Some kids went home but plenty stayed. You could bang her all night and still get a morning snack without her saying no because she had class at 930.

I guess we didnt setup kids to stay in town. I really doubt that more than halfish of the players go home.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last I recall, in between semesters was a helluva time to party. Some kids went home but plenty stayed. You could bang her all night and still get a morning snack without her saying no because she had class at 930.

I guess we didnt setup kids to stay in town. I really doubt that more than halfish of the players go home.

I would doubt it as well that we wouldn't have players on campus... final grades were due Monday, and registration for B is Friday. But it does give Mullen a full week for vacation between A and B... don't tell the Mullenites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator