Status
Not open for further replies.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Love seeing the reports on Napier and what he and his limited staff are doing at the moment. Hitting the road, social media, staff hires, actually doing their job, RECRUITING. It is just refreshing to see the coaching staff fight hard trying to get it done as they players are being expected to do on the field.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You talking the total serial killer vibe he's throwing off in that picture?

Not so much serial killer. It really feels like whatever harm he's about to inflict, the person has it coming and is now regretting their missteps.

All of this is a positive, btw. Exactly what you want in a Safety. I just hope that he has a great OV this weekend and flips to us. Or goes to some place like Cal-Fullerton, far far away.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OG Christian Williams. Flipped him from ULL. Napier has put 2 OL from ULL in the league and another one is about to be drafted.
The dual OL coaching has to have a huge benefit in development of these kids.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OG Christian Williams. Flipped him from ULL. Napier has put 2 OL from ULL in the league and another one is about to be drafted.

This is the aspect that I'm most excited to see... but I wish he were pulling more UF level talent, and not uLL talent... Want to see that next step up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is the aspect that I'm most excited to see... but I wish he were pulling more UF level talent, and not uLL talent... Want to see that next step up.
I think we should take all the 3-star big uglies we can get. You can't have enough.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’m less worried about a mid range 3* if they are an OL. I don’t have any idea about this guy’s talent or if his weight is “good weight”, but I will say having put guys in the league, and seen what an SEC caliber OL looks like when he was at Bama, I’m inclined to give CBN the benefit of the doubt on this one.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m less worried about a mid range 3* if they are an OL. I don’t have any idea about this guy’s talent or if his weight is “good weight”, but I will say having put guys in the league, and seen what an SEC caliber OL looks like when he was at Bama, I’m inclined to give CBN the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I've said many times on this board... that I prefer a 3* that can handle the weight than a 5* who can't. But pulling a guy whose offers were ULL, makes that question very valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.