2023 Fall Training Camp: Mertz named starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
So, I was perusing the 2023 schedule and I think I know what CBN has to do to get the demons (mostly GC folks) off his back. 1. Win all OOC games. 2. Win all SEC games. Only two steps. A jarhead could do it.
It’s doable! Go Billy!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
I like the depth of CB2. Kimber, Moore when cleared, Dijon Johnson. We will see though.

Yes, the cream will rise to the top from that group. Still have to see if we can get a competent pair of safeties on the field. No one is lighting it up back there.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Cool. Seems odd though? Why would you want to isolate a WR on a LB in space?:dunno:. Was only mentioned last year a couple thousand dozen times.
You're that guy that would bitch if he got paid $1M in fives instead of hundreds... wait... that's Goon, but yer closin' in fast!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
This place proves the expression that, if it were raining silver dollars, some folks would complain of headaches.

I Have No Friends :(

Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
With the exception of Rex, which of SOS's QB's had a "legit" arm
With the exception of Rex, which of SOS's QB's was a legit NFL QB? That being said, I'd take the accuracy of Shane or Danny over anything we have on our roster right now in a heartbeat. Great college QB's, both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.