Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I still can’t imagine what anyone would want to do in East Lansing MI. There’s literally nothing better about Michigan than anywhere big time in the SEC

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What makes the south so great is not the weather in June and July, but the weather in December, January and February.

Michigan in June is like Florida in November.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What makes the south so great is not the weather in June and July, but the weather in December, January and February.

Michigan in June is like Florida in November.

That area is nice for Christmas and maybe July and August and that's about it.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Update on top 50 QB Jaden Rashada. scUM is moving in. If it were based purely on relationships I wouldn’t be worried. But, it isn’t. So, looks like whoever pays the most between us and scUM will get Rashad’s signature.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Update on top 50 QB Jaden Rashada. scUM is moving in. If it were based purely on relationships I wouldn’t be worried. But, it isn’t. So, looks like whoever pays the most between us and scUM will get Rashad’s signature.

He plays 7 on 7 in Miami.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I thought this funny. One recruiting site is saying what I posted above. Another recruiting site is saying scUM knows nothing about Rashada visiting. Obviously, someone is wrong. I love "insiders." :kiffin::kiffin::kiffin:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Jaden likes us and Miami. His father doesn’t like Miami.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We are currently in the thick of it for 4* DL TJ Searcy (6'5; 243-255). Mike P is his main recruiter.

“He (Mike P) was pretty much letting me know I can come into their defense and make an impact right away,” Searcy said. “Mike P. is a great dude. He knows so much about the game. He’s an actual legend in Gainesville. It’s great to be around him.”

“They pretty much want to use me to go get sacks. They don’t really want to drop me a lot,” Searcy said. ~ Corey Bender

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Sounds like Ruiz (sponsors the 7v7 team Rashada plays for) got a glimpse of how good Rashada actually is this weekend in Vegas (he balled out btw) and was in the Rashada's ear. Miami recruiting staff nor any miami recruitnik journalists know of anything in the works for Rashada to miami. Seems like the only ones reporting the smoke with miami are the ones that were covering in Vegas. Guess we are going to have wait and see how it unfolds this week.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Ruiz (sponsors the 7v7 team Rashada plays for) got a glimpse of how good Rashada actually is this weekend in Vegas (he balled out btw) and was in the Rashada's ear. Miami recruiting staff nor any miami recruitnik journalists know of anything in the works for Rashada to miami. Seems like the only ones reporting the smoke with miami are the ones that were covering in Vegas. Guess we are going to have wait and see how it unfolds this week.
Any kid dumb enough to choose Miami over us I truly didn't want anyway. There is nothing Cristobal's staff has to offer to prepare Rashada for the NFL and life after football that is better than what he can get in Gainesville. That being said, I don't believe Miami's in play at all. I guess we'll see here shortly (6/18).

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A scUM reporter for insidetheU said this morning that they nor the coaching staff knows anything about Rashada visiting. The only one reporting a visit is On3's Chad Simmons. And, he is their version of Josh Newberg.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Recruiting updates:

Florida will be tough to beat for DT Will Norman. Norman said UF is in his final two. When asked who the other team was, he said he has no clue. Knijeah Harris and Kamari Wilson are recruiting him hard.

While he is committed to Michigan, it has long been believed LB Raylen Wilson will be playing football in the south. UGly and us are the likely destination.
~ On3

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.