Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It looks like the crystal balls have started coming in projecting AJ Harris to UGA. But he's supposed to visit us very soon. So what happens?
Trust nothing you hear about that kid until he officially signs. I realize these kids enjoy the attention. That’s fine. Harris is taking it to a whole other level. He wants all eyes on him. He’s making big show of everything. The kid and his father have said over and over they want to shock the world with their commitment.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
IOL Roderick Kearney (6'4; 300 lbs)

National/IOL/FL

On3 - 64/5/14
Espn - 95/4/19
247 - 188/7/37
rivals - 0/25/44 (This ranking seems to be because they have him as an OT rather than as an IOL)

He has visited fsu more than anyone. It is believed to be us or the clowns. On3 has us leading the way. He talks to Sale and Stapleton multiple times a week.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Take this however you want. lol. But, as soon as the rumors of Rashada to UF began, he got bumped to a 4 star. Conspiracy guys going nuts. He’s still one of the best QBs in the country. This is a huge get if Billy Bags can close the deal.
He’s always been a 4* with On3. He became a 4* with 247 composite because they added the On3 rankings to their formula several weeks back.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It looks like the crystal balls have started coming in projecting AJ Harris to UGA. But he's supposed to visit us very soon. So what happens?
Looks like he may not make his UF visit. He and his family have been radio silent with UF insiders over the last few days.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wonder what Eli was doing in Gainesville today...

I hope Timmy bathed after being around that. Who knows where it has been.

throw up i feel sick GIF by The Detour

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IMO, Eli's brag reflects well on Eli. He's tickled to bump into Tim. Shows admiration = he's a Tebow fan in that spontaneous "can I have a photo" reaction. And it reflects very well on Tim that his prior adversaries admire Tim. Go Gators!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
There is smoke out there Jurrion Dickey is going to decommit from Oregon soon. He is miami immortal teammates with Rashada.

He is better than your boy gibson, imo.

But seriously, I dont know. Could be a wants to follow Rashada type thing but it also could be following Ruiz to scUM type thing too. Remember, Ruiz was the one funding the miami immortals 7v7.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I think Timmy was there for a NIL conference thing as a guest speaker.
While Tim was in town to be a guest speaker at a NIL thing, I think Eli is shooting one of his shows which is kinda like his brother's shows Peyton Places. I know I am in the minority here, but I actually think Peyton and Eli are funny. I like watching their broadcast of the NFL games where they commentating from couches.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He is better than your boy gibson, imo.

But seriously, I dont know. Could be a wants to follow Rashada type thing but it also could be following Ruiz to scUM type thing too. Remember, Ruiz was the one funding the miami immortals 7v7.

Ok thanks. That’s what I was confused about. I don’t know all the connections. I guess it could be either and we’ll have to wait and see.

Btw, you quoted yourself, not my question. Get help, pal.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still can’t imagine what anyone would want to do in East Lansing MI. There’s literally nothing better about Michigan than anywhere big time in the SEC

Agreed

I spent a couple of weeks there a few years ago and it seemed like an eternity due to boredom

Incidentally, MSU is just like FSU in that everything they want and everything they do is compared to Michigan. They have clearly embraced the little sister mentality just like the noles.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Agreed

I spent a couple of weeks there a few years ago and it seemed like an eternity due to boredom

Incidentally, MSU is just like FSU in that everything they want and everything they do is compared to Michigan. They have clearly embraced the little sister mentality just like the noles.
Its so hot down here right now, I am sure if they take an OV up there now they might think it is heaven. They will be in the portal by Nov.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Im at the point where I dont care about AJ Harris. Whatever. If he is a Gator come Dec/Feb then great. If he is a dawg then I will have some added enjoyment watching him get trucked by one of our TEs or whoever (hopefully). I think the kid grew up a uga fan anyways. Drama queen either way.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Gavin Hill, a Gainseville native who plays at Buchholz, was offered today. He is a huge Gator fan and is really excited about the offer. He wowed the coaches at a camp. Offered as a DL, it is being said that his athleticism could translate to TE as well. Top 250 at a position of need. LFG!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.