Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

I thought when I looked on his twitter feed it was a lot of miami and oregon tweets plus there was a CB to miami. So I thought Cristobal had his hooks in already. But now after relooking I see there really isn't that much miami and oregon stuff on his feed and that CB is at a 1 confidence from a scum insider.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
If so, and IF he's also good at a "gut" feel, and IF his ego doesn't overrule odds, and IF, as the CEO he doesn't allow him self to get too close to any one area, then fantastic.

Time will tell.
Yeah, quote can be interpreted a few ways. One says he wants to know all about those they choose to recruit which seems daunting and inefficient, does he trust all those peeps he is hiring as Director of this or that? Is it just right now while there are no "true' football activities occurring and he needs to make a mark? Not sure yet but the moves he's made recruiting, signing and hiring have all been positive. There is a difference in a boss who is competent, strategic, accountable and one who is a "control freak". I didn't do well with the freaks!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, quote can be interpreted a few ways. One says he wants to know all about those they choose to recruit which seems daunting and inefficient, does he trust all those peeps he is hiring as Director of this or that? Is it just right now while there are no "true' football activities occurring and he needs to make a mark? Not sure yet but the moves he's made recruiting, signing and hiring have all been positive. There is a difference in a boss who is competent, strategic, accountable and one who is a "control freak". I didn't do well with the freaks!
"We (fans) are watching" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator