:lol:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Last edited:

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I wasn't aware that they had stopped educating engineers at UF
Haven't really graduated real engineers since '73. No knowledge of logarithms, scientific notation, order of magnitude estimation, can't use a sliderule, can't design without FEA and CFA, unplug and no results. And get off my lawn.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Haven't really graduated real engineers since '73. No knowledge of logarithms, scientific notation, order of magnitude estimation, can't use a sliderule, can't design without FEA and CFA, unplug and no results. And get off my lawn.
And this all happened because of football and NIL? I think that is the point you was making in the previous remark.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Singleton tape looks really good too.and Im not sure why he is rated so low. But Rickie Collins looks solid as well.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watched Singleton's tape as well. He doesn't have a cannon for an arm, but he knows where to go with the ball, can throw deep accurately (a must in our offense), and did I mention accuracy? (75% completion percentage). Add on top of that his running ability and I could see him doing very well in Napier's offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.