Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh stop. Fans being concerned, and at times even overreacting, about recruiting is called a part of college football.
True, but not you. I don't recall the Debbie Downer routine from you like that. You don't overreact to ANYTHING - it's not like you.

All I'm saying is this is the most excited I've been heading into a season since 2009, and it was depressing opening this thread. It really killed my enthusiasm to see all the hand-wringing in JUNE. I understand the battered wife syndrome, but we finally have some reasons to be optimistic.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
When does C. McClain commit?

I think I heard he’s actually waiting until October. If so, he actually seems to be one who wants to see the various new coaching staffs take it to the field of play before he decides. Good on field performance by BN and company will make a difference here if this is truly the case with Cormani.

Edit: he’s waiting until after his senior season is over.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think I heard he’s actually waiting until October. If so, he actually seems to be one who wants to see the various new coaching staffs take it to the field of play before he decides. Good on field performance by BN and company will make a difference here if this is truly the case with Cormani.
Has he not seen enough of our CB coach, already?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
True, but not you. I don't recall the Debbie Downer routine from you like that. You don't overreact to ANYTHING - it's not like you.

All I'm saying is this is the most excited I've been heading into a season since 2009, and it was depressing opening this thread. It really killed my enthusiasm to see all the hand-wringing in JUNE. I understand the battered wife syndrome, but we finally have some reasons to be optimistic.

I feel like you go from practically asking me to leave the board to praising me for being even keel(have you ever seen me on game day, 4-5 deep?)

Anyway, I join you in your optimism. If I’m down about one thing it’s that we likely only get AR for this year. Otherwise, I feel better than I have in a while.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Has he not seen enough of our CB coach, already?

Not with Bammer, UGA, and scUM tugging at his elbow…..

Satan already has a ridiculous DB haul underway. Maybe he wants to be in a deep pool of players at his position, maybe not…

Cormani said the dawgs weren’t putting in the time with him but have come back around.

When it comes to UF and scUM I think he wants to see what the products look like on the field.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think we are 3/4ths blue chip which is great this early. And it’s one of the key stats. The next is 5*s. Two, preferably three. After that, top 150 players. 5-7.
Do that and we’ll have a top tier class.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think we are 3/4ths blue chip which is great this early. And it’s one of the key stats. The next is 5*s. Two, preferably three. After that, top 150 players. 5-7.
That's not asking for much ...

s reactions wars GIF

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
All Napier does is land blue chippers. Gonna start calling him BBC (Billy Blue Chips)
Hmmm...gonna get me some more of them blue chips...Hmmm

They're just boys...hmmm...trouble making decisions....hmmm...but we'll make em stars...hmmm

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Plenty of reason to be optimistic about the direction. Honestly, what more could we expect from him at this point? I’m still preparing myself for the lumps we’ll take this season, but the guy has done a great job to this point IMO.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We have another classic GC poster...low expectations...Hey if you don't ask you can't get...Scared money don't make money

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator