Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

I had forgotten we picked up dudes who could be moved over to TE. Makes sense. Wilson’s situation seems wide open. Maybe we can improve our position. 247 has us running second for Bryant as well as Simmons and two OTs from LA. For Hamilton, they put us behind bammer, meat chicken, sparty, and toothless. I like seeing the local guys stay but maybe he wants to go away for school. If we don’t take a TE do we actually stack up seven WRs in one class? CB McClain seems like the only shot at a five star recruit this cycle but if BN moves some of the guys we’re trailing for right now over to us, and fills in some of the positional gaps on our board the class will be a good one. He said he’ll get 25 good players and this week suggests he’s gonna deliver….

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF
Spanky be pissed.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Perhaps I’m mixing him up with Boardingham, but wasn’t there talk that Livingston was going to be a TE instead of his recruited position, in this case OT?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think Sorey is waiting to see who Jean chooses between us and scUM.
According to a number of reports, we are recruiting Sorey at safety, not receiver. He plays both positions. Personally, I don't care if we get him if he stays at WR. I love him as a prospect if he moves to safety.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
It seems to me that if we add Mizzell and Jean at WR, the class would be pretty darn good, regardless of what happens with Sorey. What say you Lt.?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Thanks for the eval. I really like the take on the three-star guys in particular. Things seem to be shaping up very nicely at WR, at this point at least. If we get Baxter too, I'll be greatly reassured re: the O side talent search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.