Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Up to 8th on Rivals now. They have him listed as a 3*.

@ltraz do you think CBN shuts down the DL recruiting for now as we have 6 commits?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
May not be the highest rated class since meyer but it's by far the best since then. Defensive linemen and wide receivers win championships. By far our best 2 position groups. This was a massive pick up .

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Up to 8th on Rivals now. They have him listed as a 3*.

@ltraz do you think CBN shuts down the DL recruiting for now as we have 6 commits?
There's no way we pass on Hall or McDonald . Mcdonald may be the nastiest DT out there and we might be the favorite for him too.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
salute-masturbate.gif

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Seems that pressure has been put on particular areas at different times in the cycle.
Earlier the staff was leaning in on DB and WR. Once those areas of the field got locked down the focus shifted to DL and LB and the full court press got results. Let’s see what they can do with OL now…

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So Bama, UGA, and Auburn were all after James yet Rivals has him as a 3-star?
I think the take on James is that he's an outstanding athlete, but still a little raw when it comes to technique. He's the kind of guy that could make a big move in the rankings with a solid senior year.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I think the take on James is that he's an outstanding athlete, but still a little raw when it comes to technique. He's the kind of guy that could make a big move in the rankings with a solid senior year.
Same story with Norman, apparantly he has only been playing football for two years. Could be a 5* after Sr. year

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
James was a basketball player. He turned solely to football last year as a junior and had a breakout campaign. Then he crushed the camp circuits this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.