Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for posting this. I had not heard he was slow played before and given his size and ranking, I was annoyed he committed elsewhere when he seemed so high on UF. It’s all so clear to me now……

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
MB? How Firm do you think that commitment is really? Any chance for a flip?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
247 lists him as 5’ 10” 185. That’s pretty small for a DB these days. But hopefully he’s got speed, a great motor and nose for the ball.

From what has been written on here (possibly by traz?), he was compared with Ahmad Black, which I understood to mean that he’s got a nose for the ball, probably a great motor, but his speed might be a weakness. Still, if he’s legit in the same neighborhood as AB, he’s a take IMHO.

Edit: just saw traz answer your post.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm..Hmm... is there anyway we can get some of these guys here a little early? Especially the DL?

Jeesh.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ought to start a defection list. When the recruits see the HC bungle clock management worse than their middle school coach, they'll say thanks but no thanks.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ought to start a defection list. When the recruits see the HC bungle clock management worse than their middle school coach, they'll say thanks but no thanks.
Going into the tunnel at halftime they also heard the loudest boos I have personally ever witnessed in the swamp. Zook against LSU would be close.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Going into the tunnel at halftime they also heard the loudest boos I have personally ever witnessed in the swamp. Zook against LSU would be close.
That was all Napiers doing by getting in the fetal position at midfield with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts in his pocket.

HE DESERVED TO BE BOOED

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.