Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Seeing Tweets that Kamar Wilcoxson cleaned out his locker.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Seeing Tweets that Kamar Wilcoxson cleaned out his locker.

There seems to be a debate about whether or not Kamari Wilson cleaned out his locker. IAKOW and DeLaTorre are saying that while he has removed all UF stuff from his social media, the locker part isn’t correct. In any event, these situations rarely end well and there’s obviously smoke. So it’s safe to say we have lost Wilson, or will shortly. I have no idea what to even think anymore.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There seems to be a debate about whether or not Kamari Wilson cleaned out his locker. IAKOW and DeLaTorre are saying that while he has removed all UF stuff from his social media, the locker part isn’t correct. In any event, these situations rarely end well and there’s obviously smoke. So it’s safe to say we have lost Wilson, or will shortly. I have no idea what to even think anymore.
Wilson didn’t clear out his locker. It may be Willcoxon.

I’m not sure why everybody thinks Wilson is leaving. Other than some vague Instagram posting.

Napier is really high on him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’m not sure why everybody thinks Wilson is leaving. Other than some vague Instagram posting.

I really hope you’re right. That would be a massive blow.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

He only got 6 snaps vs the leghumpers.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If nothing changes, nothing changes.
happy episode 4 GIF

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

We did not see this under Butters or Cousin Eddie. Pell did it...well he was NIL before the NIL was cool.

The NIL will settle out. These kids should get something but not this. It's not sustainable. You can't play everyone and money is limited. In the end...You gatta coach.

And the portal, there will be limits. Again, no one should be stuck in a bad situation.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not exactly sure it fits here, but since I’ve bashed the NIL, I’ll throw some balance where it’s perhaps been a positive. Also, says a lot about Border’ character. Need more good stories like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator