Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the timing of this statement from Napier is identical to when Urban had his “Come to Jesus” meeting on the team bus immediately after losing to Georgia in his first season.

I believe that 4-5 players left the program that week so more defections now will not surprise me.

It was on the plane after the Usce loss, I believe. As was pointed out, he beat uga year 1.

Similar timing though, so understand your point.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
holy spirit faith healing GIF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If nothing changes, nothing changes.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Not sure what last 10 pages were about but do we have a QB in next year’s class? How many stars? Thanks in advance

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Urbs didn’t lose to the dwags in his first season. Year 3…2007 was his only loss.
Not sure who we lost to but wasn't that on the plane after the game?? Definitely was a CTJ meeting after a game that season.

If he needs to make a point, may have to sacrifice some for the overall good.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the timing of this statement from Napier is identical to when Urban had his “Come to Jesus” meeting on the team bus immediately after losing to Georgia in his first season.

I believe that 4-5 players left the program that week so more defections now will not surprise me.
You're wrong. :stickpoke:

Meyer beat the leghumpers in his first season.

But I get your point.

It's a little more volatile now (Imo) with the transfer portal and NIL.

But every coach has to draw the line. Fuch them If they don't want to be Gators.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

My thoughts...more openings. In today's CFB Napier has the portal. This could be a good thing.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Is he a low, middle or high 4* since some of the resident recruitniks here need the minutest level of subjective rating in order to opine on how crappy our players are in year 2 and 3.
Low 4. It says 23rd at position.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Urban whipped Jawga in his first season . You’re probably thinking of the LSU game .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator