Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We did not see this under Butters or Cousin Eddie. Pell did it...well he was NIL before the NIL was cool.

The NIL will settle out. These kids should get something but not this. It's not sustainable. You can't play everyone and money is limited. In the end...You gatta coach.

And the portal, there will be limits. Again, no one should be stuck in a bad situation.

Not really. Pell gave a little money to players on his team that I'm sure contributed.

NIL is available for every HS player that has never played a down at the college level and for those that spent most of their lives playing 7v7 or against air in front of a go-pro so they've never been hit or had to help their fellow team mate up or played through an injury. They're weak and they're p vssies and they believe they need to "get mines" and "being respected" is equated to a dollar value. They no longer value the degree or the coaching or the University. They're hired assassins.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Not really. Pell gave a little money to players on his team that I'm sure contributed.

NIL is available for every HS player that has never played a down at the college level and for those that spent most of their lives playing 7v7 or against air in front of a go-pro so they've never been hit or had to help their fellow team mate up or played through an injury. They're weak and they're p vssies and they believe they need to "get mines" and "being respected" is equated to a dollar value. They no longer value the degree or the coaching or the University. They're hired assassins.
Don’t sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Assassins Creed Glitch GIF

They're hired assassins.
Heres one we need to get looks like he zeroing in on a GameCock

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Portal is worse imo. Player can leave and instantly play elsewhere because they got their feelings hurt.
Should have to sit a year
Not picking on you or even disagreeing with your conclusion, but I wonder why, back when football players (generally) did have to sit a year, was it OK for athletes in most other sports not have to sit a year?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What did it say?
A pic of Kelby Collins and his family decked out in Gator gear, reaffirming he is ALL Gator and not about $$$.

Probably took it down because he realized Ox was the official Napier regime :nutswinger:and didn't want to steal any of his thunder.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
JUCO DL. Probably to SCe. But he's visiting. Elijah Davis, a 6-foot-4, 300-pound sophomore from East Mississippi Community College

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Portal is worse imo. Player can leave and instantly play elsewhere because they got their feelings hurt.
Should have to sit a year

I used to think like that too but I’ve changed my tune over the years. Coaches can leave anytime they want for a better opportunity so should the kids. They have 4-5 years to play college football and the rest of their life to do something else not nearly as exciting. Go make the best of it. Later on in life when you have a real job you can up and leave for a better opportunity…everyone else gets to but college athletes…makes no sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator