Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Still needs to be ashamed of it. Doing something wrong just because your boss tells you to doesn't absolve you of guilt.

Of course I know how the world works. Everyone does what they are told nowadays.

We’ve accepted the commitment of a player who was banned from playing sports in his district because of a physical altercation(PH). We’ve also accepted the commitment of a kid with a seriously checkered past(Lemmons). What Stokes did pales in comparison to those cases.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
We’ve accepted the commitment of a player who was banned from playing sports in his district because of a physical altercation(PH). We’ve also accepted the commitment of a kid with a seriously checkered past(Lemmons). What Stokes did pales in comparison to those cases.
Had Rashada not flipped Stokes would have still had his offer.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Correct, it does pale in comparison, but your not dealing with rational thinking people in the twitter mob. The Administration is scared to death of them.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Facepalm all you want @Mornengswede, but the fact remains blacks call themselves that all the time, is used about 100 times per schit rap song, but because a white kid repeats a lyric in a song his scholarship is yanked? Complete BS. I could understand if blacks were held to the same standards, but they get a free pass for racial comments. So my thought is you can stick that emoji up your virtue signaling ass.

PS, don't feel bad, I'd tell Napier and everyone else involved in that decision same thing.
I agree, It would be different if the kid was singing the words to David Allen Coe.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I agree, It would be different if the kid was singing the words to David Allen Coe.
Cause he's mainstream right? A lot of videos out there of white kids recording themselves singing his songs? Perfect comparison though.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If he’s dumb enough to (a) listen to rap, (b) sing along with it, (c) record himself doing it, (d) post it to social media, then he’s too fuching dumb to go to college. Grab an apron and learn how to operator a fryer.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Our staff moronically confirmed they only texted him.
You conviently left out that they actually did call them and request the workout videos just like they did for everyone else in the class and they didnt do it. The truth of the matter was that Napier went to the snowflakes friends house, snowflake's parents told them they were a package deal and EE was promised by muLLLLLLLen, Napier said none of muLLLLLLLen's promises are a reality anymore and then snowflake's momzilla started a neg PR against the staff. Within a week they shopped around and conviently found a place willing to take them as EE (thanks to that lazy beyotch recruiting coordinator who worked for muLLLLLLLen who happen to land a job at the place).

You keep running with half the story. Maybe you should go find a OU board to be a fan. The snowflakes threw a temper tantrum and Napier told them to they had to do everything they were asking. And look at the recruiting class we got coming in now.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hard lesson for the kid to learn. Life isn't fair...thats the only lesson. Hope that JBreezy fuchs on twitter gets cancelled as well. Kinda upset about his scholly getting pulled but I also understand the position it put our staff in as well. Marcus should have known better...life isn't fair...his skin color is at the very root of the problem with his action.

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
Over the last year, we've had several members just up and leave the board when I said something insulting to them (comparing you to MattM is quite an insult, one of my worst ever and maybe over the line). They didn't used to be so thin-skinned, but it's a trend now. Two of them PM'ed me to tell me to "please delete my account". :rolleyes3:

Personally I think a lot of die-hard Gator fans have become more casual fans because of perpetual mediocrity. Maybe that's why, they just don't care enough anymore.
I care and I’m still mad as hell about the Nashville debacle. Ugh

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You conviently left out that they actually did call them and request the workout videos just like they did for everyone else in the class and they didnt do it. The truth of the matter was that Napier went to the snowflakes friends house, snowflake's parents told them they were a package deal and EE was promised by muLLLLLLLen, Napier said none of muLLLLLLLen's promises are a reality anymore and then snowflake's momzilla started a neg PR against the staff. Within a week they shopped around and conviently found a place willing to take them as EE (thanks to that lazy beyotch recruiting coordinator who worked for muLLLLLLLen who happen to land a job at the place).

You keep running with half the story. Maybe you should go find a OU board to be a fan. The snowflakes threw a temper tantrum and Napier told them to they had to do everything they were asking. And look at the recruiting class we got coming in now.

This is not in any way meant to be offensive, and if I’m out of line, please let me know. But have you ever considered disconnecting your internet and never posting again?

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Facepalm all you want @Mornengswede, but the fact remains blacks call themselves that all the time, is used about 100 times per schit rap song, but because a white kid repeats a lyric in a song his scholarship is yanked? Complete BS. I could understand if blacks were held to the same standards, but they get a free pass for racial comments. So my thought is you can stick that emoji up your virtue signaling ass.

PS, don't feel bad, I'd tell Napier and everyone else involved in that decision same thing.
“The blacks” sweet jeebus you are a moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator